Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at theses kirkey mounts from holcomb and I have no clue how they work. So before I spend the money can someone please explain.

Left for passenger and the right for driver?

It just mounts on the back part of the bottom of the seat and behind the head at the roll cage? Is this correct or am I not seeing something. Pics of then installed would be great.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I haven't used the holcomb brackets personally, but I made some mounts that are similar.

You'll just need to drill holes in the kirkey seat for the mounting holes of the brackets.
If you have a specific question on their brackets give Blake @ Holcomb a call. He's a good guy and races himself.

I believe he's on here to, but I don't know what screen name he uses.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess my main question is.... Is it just the back that is mounted to the floor on the hinge then the head rest to the cage= nothing supporting the front of the seat?

·
Registered
172 Posts
that first picture you posted looks like a single seat mount...Appears you mount the one piece to the back of the seat and the other piece mounts to the floor...It appear it is done this way to allow adjustment forward/backwards depending on how tall/short you might be

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
that first picture you posted looks like a single seat mount...Appears you mount the one piece to the back of the seat and the other piece mounts to the floor...It appear it is done this way to allow adjustment forward/backwards depending on how tall/short you might be
You are correct

1 - 8 of 8 Posts