Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,265 Posts
Quick slackin'....."Slacker", you're #2. :p
Less than 3 rounds between the top 4 in OLS.......anyones game at this point.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
since the aug PBR event will be a points race and will be bigger then normal given the $5000 ols and x275 payouts and all the bonuses

and everyone who buys a tech card is in the points

the AUG winner would have a huge advantage give what should be the biggest car count of the summer

I see alot of the fri all motor and radial guys running....not to mention the other guys just shooting for the big money

not to mention the ladder was requested to be a pro ladder by PBR so tech giving the high qualified cars a better chance (on paper) to go more rounds and collect points

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Looks Like the starter went south ..he said it fired right up after they told the tower they wouldnt be able to make the call ...next race is just gonna be rediculous ...

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Looks Like the starter went south ..he said it fired right up after they told the tower they wouldnt be able to make the call ...next race is just gonna be rediculous ...
I had a Chevrolet starter in the trailer and I would have waited for him to change it.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I had a Chevrolet starter in the trailer and I would have waited for him to change it.
Thanks for loaning me the microswitch Ron. Great job on the win, especially the driving in the second round.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts