Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
My brother, my wife & I took advantage of these tickets for the first one & had a blast! Was a CHEAP & FUN night. Will most likely do the same thing again if they are going to let you use these to get in for free! Cool deal.

·
Registered
988 Posts
We love racing here and we want to continue to support the 1/8 mile race BUT I can not run my car for a chance to win $300 for first place !!! Have we fixed this problem Yet ? I herd second got $100 is this true ?

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts
We love racing here and we want to continue to support the 1/8 mile race BUT I can not run my car for a chance to win $300 for first place !!! Have we fixed this problem Yet ? I herd second got $100 is this true ?
No it's not true, cause there was not a runner-up (it rained remember :) ) so we split the winner and runner-up money, its seems like I had $200, but it didn't make it past the frickers and the truck stop.

We had a good time though and I was testing anyway, so I didn't mind the lack of purse, but still it would have been nice to have a little change when we made it home.

Right now the plan is to be back in the 1/8 mile class next weekend to test some more. Maybe, I'll switch to TT5 in June.

·
Registered
988 Posts
No it's not true, cause there was not a runner-up (it rained remember :) ) so we split the winner and runner-up money, its seems like I had $200, but it didn't make it past the frickers and the truck stop.

We had a good time though and I was testing anyway, so I didn't mind the lack of purse, but still it would have been nice to have a little change when we made it home.

Right now the plan is to be back in the 1/8 mile class next weekend to test some more. Maybe, I'll switch to TT5 in June.
What do you mean it's not true ? $300 for first $100 for second split between 2 cars would be $200 each ?

·
Registered
855 Posts
Please lets not start this again! My blood pressure is starting to rise just thinking about it. No full payouts just BLOWS!!! They are never going to get full fields on Saturday. Heck they can't even get full fields on Friday heads up race. Its a win win for team Milan!:confused::rolleyes:

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts
What do you mean it's not true ? $300 for first $100 for second split between 2 cars would be $200 each ?
It was a poor attempt at a joke.

A little birdie told me you might make a trip south next month. Any truth?

·
Registered
988 Posts
It was a poor attempt at a joke.

A little birdie told me you might make a trip south next month. Any truth?
Fact (as long as my wife doesn't have a baby before then)
does the little birdies name start with a J and end in a N . LOL ?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Please lets not start this again! My blood pressure is starting to rise just thinking about it. No full payouts just BLOWS!!! They are never going to get full fields on Saturday. Heck they can't even get full fields on Friday heads up race. Its a win win for team Milan!:confused::rolleyes:
I totally agree... Ill be there either way but they gotta make the money right or the racers will not show.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
How much do you stand to win on a Wednesday night TnT session? I would rather pay a little more to get in and have an awesome track then less and have to go behind a bunch of rice burning turds. That is my .02 cents and yes my car will be out soon!

·
Registered
988 Posts
How much do you stand to win on a Wednesday night TnT session? I would rather pay a little more to get in and have an awesome track then less and have to go behind a bunch of rice burning turds. That is my .02 cents and yes my car will be out soon!
Yes I will race for free all the time ! I just want a trophy . NOT I want to win money so that I can race more and go faster . I want to see this class keep growing (I love it) but the cars will not come if there is not a payout and without cars there will be not fans no fans no class. I'm going to come one more time and hope we get enough cars or a sponsor.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Yes I will race for free all the time ! I just want a trophy . NOT I want to win money so that I can race more and go faster . I want to see this class keep growing (I love it) but the cars will not come if there is not a payout and without cars there will be not fans no fans no class. I'm going to come one more time and hope we get enough cars or a sponsor.

I'm sorry I didn't say what I ment so here goes....
We want the class to grow so we need people to travel and have a great track and a great experience. Jon for you and I that only live 1/2 hour away yes it will be a great time to test and tune , but for those who have to travel it can be discouraging when they are not guaranteed a payout. I enjoyed the verity of cars that were their last Friday and it is in my opinion that it will take a guarantee payout to guarantee a full field which in return would give Milan a nice number for their stands. this is what is going to keep the class around and hopefully add to the Friday night program. It’s in our best interest to keep the cars coming to Milan so that we don’t have to travel for the caliber of racing that Milan provides for us. Hope that clears up my point...just my two cents.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Ok, blood pressure is 180 over 100. What the HELL does a Wednesday night TnT session have to do with payouts? I don't go to a Wednesday TnT session to win money. I go to get my car figured out for race day. Using a race as a test session, usually results in getting wacked in the first round.:smt084

1 - 20 of 58 Posts