Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't like it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Next Poll he will want to know how many guys are in the ice Capades :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :-gay

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
I went to my first (Pro Hockey) game last year (I have use of a suite from one of the networks) but I always give my passes away......well I didn't watch the game there were so many good lookin women suite hoping ....so my wife decided I shouldn't go to Hockey games anymore :roll: ......Oh I forgot I think it sucks

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
I think silver is out starting his new engine.....

with his leahtards on :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Oh of coarse he has to be wearing his figure skates :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

·
Super Moderator
19,349 Posts
We like our hockey at home and saturday night has been a ritual for years now , I don't know if its more to watch the game or just watch Don Cherry rip someone apart at the first intermission.
The new rules really have taken away what we have been used to but after a year of no hockey its better than nothing.
Honestly im finding it more entertaining watching my kids play, better hits, clearing the net and the odd shot to the donut hole to keep it entertaining without a ton of weak ass penalties.

Just an opinion ,Hutch

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Just leave it up to Soccer Mom USA to phuck a sport up!!! Don Cherry rules!!! Next they will have to shake hands and kiss each other on the cheek after a check.. :smt013

·
Registered
681 Posts
Chris Uratchko said:
Might as well throw a bunch of them soccer moms in there to play... at least they have a little attitude at the games...
probably alot more fighting too

1 - 20 of 23 Posts