Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoarding, not just for houses any more.

This is a car we saw at Lantana Square shopping center. We were taking a break from working in the garage and decided to go to Five Guys, and this was parked in the parking lot. This wasn't a joke, there was a small area carved out for the driver to sit. I don't think they could even see out the back window.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
i had to work on a mustang like that one time...just enough room for the driver...and she was a librian.

·
I like to party!!
4,338 Posts
thats insane!!! just don't understand people like that. My dads girlfriend is like that and everytime I come over I start throwing shit away just to piss her off.:p

·
Registered
33 Posts
Maybe the driver didn't want people to see him driving that piece of shit Hyundai Accent, so he filled it up with junk to stay hidden.

·
Small tire Pimp
4,302 Posts
I get shit like that all the time

Ya I'm here to have my car tinted Are you Phucking nutz where do you want the tint guy to work filthy pigs
Or I'm here to have a stereo and a amp installed

I had a kid here a couple weeks ago was bailing the trash from the front pass floor to the back seat once he got to the chicken bones I said dude your gonna have to take this car to get cleaned before I can work on it. I work on cars not dumpsters

·
Registered
704 Posts
Hoarding is a disease but some of those people are homeless.

Imagine living in your vehicle with all your personal belongings or at least what would just fit.

·
Yb word crew
1,109 Posts
when i worked at tires plus i had to pull a windstar in....as im walking up to it i see mcdonalds cups and bags on the dash...when i open the door i saw there was only room for one...then i smelled it...almost threw up

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
thats fucking gross.... whats wrong with people!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have a couple in my subdivision that are hoarder’s car and house. They have a sheet over the front window and at night with there lights on you can see the shit stacked up to the ceiling. I helped him fix his tire on his car he told me to come in and wash my hands before I left. When he opened the front door there is a path through the house with stuff stacked six feet all around I told him I would clean up when I got home.

·
Sizeable Member
7,731 Posts
When I was a svc mgr for Lincoln, we had a customer that used to deliver fish in his Mk VII. He also had a dog that was with him always. He used the center console as a food & water dish and there was bits of food and dog bisquits all over the floor. The car was this way for years and developed an infestation of beetles, roaches and other shit. The whole floor was literally crawling an inch deep with bugs. It smelled so bad you couldn't walk past it, let alone get in it and drive. :smt078

There was only one tech in the place that was willing to work on it and he did so because the guy never balked at any bill we gave him. Upsells, 30, 60, 90k maintenance..., everything. We were probably the only place he could get the car serviced so he went with whatever we recommended.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Hoarding is a disease but some of those people are homeless.

Imagine living in your vehicle with all your personal belongings or at least what would just fit.
I see this alot. I think most are homeless and living in their cars. Not a situation any of us would like to be in.

·
Registered
19,364 Posts
Few yrs back at pepboys a tech refused to work on a car that was filled like that was a olds g body like mid 80s heater core leak. He is like im not working on that junk it was junk I was like sure ill do it he was like your nasty fuck stealin my work. By the time the pussy was done cryin i had new core in and filling coolant he was like you didnt do the core you stealing sob IM like dip shit the core is under hood. Guy quit the next day. I wouldnt have gone under dash, ive seen mice roaches in cars nasty crap. people are just nasty real nasty.

·
having fun
31,274 Posts
its a disease for some of these people--much like ocd

but when i lived in ny seeing people living in cars with that much shit packed around em was a bit common{and sad}

1 - 19 of 19 Posts