Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Reality Rules
2,951 Posts
Fuck canada.

Just another enemy at our border.

As for the war of 1812...you owe it to the french catholics...who saved your stupid asses. That's why french is spoken in the east.

The Quebec Act. Look it up dumbass.

And, just for the record...it's not the guns that cause our crime you fucktard canadian. It's the mexican fucks who cross the borders, and the ******* who have not yet assimilated.

Now go fuck off, eh?

·
Gone Camping.
10,613 Posts
Fuck canada.

As for the war of 1812...you owe it to the french catholics...who saved your stupid asses. That's why french is spoken in the east.

And, just for the record...it's not the guns that cause our crime you fucktard canadian. It's the mexican fucks who cross the borders, and the ******* who have not yet assimilated.

Now go fuck off, eh?
LOL Butt hurt much? :p

·
Reality Rules
2,951 Posts
LOL Butt hurt much? :p
Nope. Just hate canada and retarded canadians.

Out northern border leaks so bad it's silly. You fucks do little to nothing to stop it.

Worthless bunch of fucking drunks.

·
Gone Camping.
10,613 Posts
Nope. Just hate canada and retarded canadians.

Out northern border leaks so bad it's silly. You fucks do little to nothing to stop it.

Worthless bunch of fucking drunks.
Yeah well suck it up you fucking cry baby douche nozzle... YOUR ON A CANADIAN RUN WEB SITE....HA!

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Your #27. 600 homicides a year..

Here is 6 on that list...

6. We're a lot bigger than you, in land mass, but our population is considerably less. The populations of Los Angeles and New York City would be around 30 million people. The entire nation of Canada has around 32 million people

Numbers vs numbers Comparing the two , the old USA is not doing to bad being we have guns....

New York had 333 murders in 2013,

Los Angeles (255)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Fuck canada.

Now go fuck off, eh?
Hit a nerve.........................?

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
Fuck canada.

Now go fuck off, eh?

QFT!!

·
Registered
10,237 Posts
LOL at Americans getting angry with Canada.

Probably don't like Australia either.

Fucking superpower complex.

Wankers.

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
i've been to canada twice... Once to see their big waterfall, and once to go snowmobiling in Mont Laurier, Quebec... Froze my ass off snowmobiling, but where we stayed the people were pretty nice, and made really good French Onion soup... go figure! Lol

·
Banned
18,012 Posts
i've been to canada twice... Once to see their big waterfall, and once to go snowmobiling in Mont Laurier, Quebec... Froze my ass off snowmobiling, but where we stayed the people were pretty nice, and made really good French Onion soup... go figure! Lol
How were the fries? The toast?

·
Registered
9,621 Posts
Ive always wondered why Canada has such an inferiority complex when they think about America? They are more wrapped up in American politics than their own

·
Reality Rules
2,951 Posts
LOL at Americans getting angry with Canada.

Probably don't like Australia either.

Fucking superpower complex.

Wankers.
Fuck australia too. Just another bitch to the "crown".

Our super power complex is we are fucking tired of bailing europe and her colonies out of her own shit.

Suck my 10 inch American cock bitch.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts

Our super power complex is we are fucking tired of bailing europe and her colonies out of her own shit.

That's what's shitty about these forums, You have these SCUM BAGS crawl out of there own asshole's and make your own kind look like complete fucking CLOWN'S!!!!!
"Get a fucking Education ya fuckin idiot"

·
The Can Man ....
4,749 Posts

And you being an experienced cocksucker will easily throat our 25.4 centimeter penises !! Bitch !!

·
Registered
10,237 Posts

Wow. You really don't know what the fuck you are talking about, do you?

We have basically nothing to do with the "Crown" apart from having a picture of an old broad on our money.

You stupid fucks really do have a superpower complex. You're making my point for me nicely with your posts.

Ever wonder why the rest of the world hates Americans? Look in the mirror cunt.

PS. Oh yeah, my internet cock is bigger than yours.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts