what a fucking babay croby's become

montreal pist the pen. and we may have a chance to win in 7
just maybe , you never now
to be hoest , i don't think montreal has any steam left but you never know
go hab go

·
RAKER
3,365 Posts
As pissed off I was when the Habs beat my team, the capitals, I really hope they kill pittsburgh. I hate the penguins and hate the whiner crosby that much more!

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya the hole crosby thing really doen't look good for him
i think if pen. loose it'll be because crosby doen't stop being a little bitch

·
Banned
23,371 Posts
Anybody but Montreal is fine with me.

·
Registered
635 Posts
About the middle of the season my 7 year old decided to be a Habs fan. No biggie, I've always been a Flames guy, but I'm not one to tell my kid who to cheer for. He has his Habs jersey, knows most of the team's history, and even he can't believe they are still going! That was a good game tonight, I hope they can pull off another big upset.

·
Banned
69,762 Posts
I'd love to see Crosby crying all the way to the locker room after game 7, LOL!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well when they talk to him after the game he looked pist and frustrated
the french new guys where trying to ask questions and he was like never mind

·
Banned
69,762 Posts
well when they talk to him after the game he looked pist and frustrated
the french new guys where trying to ask questions and he was like never mind
He's too good for them.

·
Registered
469 Posts
flyer fan here really hoping for flyers-canadians

I hate the penguins, whiner ass crosby..and you gotta love a story like the canadians fighting through the 2 best teams in the league as an 8 seed

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
what a fucking babay croby's become
Become ??? Dude he's alway's been a whiner !!! It has just gotten worse since his Daddy Gary Bettman wants Cindarella Boy to be the NHL's spokesman. Unlike Real Hockey Player's, he wont break bad with his fist's in your face when he doesn't get his play, or his way. No he'll cross check you in the back or up on the back of the neck and then hide behind his goons............The Dude's a Phuckin Puss !!! :teabag

·
Registered
693 Posts
I've been a Habs fan for quite some time and hopefuuly they can pull this last game out. Especially since it'll be the last game at The Igloo and all those pens fans can always remember how they lost the last game in that building to an 8 seed.

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Become ??? Dude he's alway's been a whiner !!! It has just gotten worse since his Daddy Gary Bettman wants Cindarella Boy to be the NHL's spokesman. Unlike Real Hockey Player's, he wont break bad with his fist's in your face when he doesn't get his play, or his way. No he'll cross check you in the back or up on the back of the neck and then hide behind his goons............The Dude's a Phuckin Puss !!! :teabag
before these last 6 games , i didn't know he was a pussy , and yes he cross check a few time already , he s going to fuch up the game if he keeps going on like this
you know just to shut that pussy up i would love to if montreal won tomorrow night

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I've been a Habs fan for quite some time and hopefuuly they can pull this last game out. Especially since it'll be the last game at The Igloo and all those pens fans can always remember how they lost the last game in that building to an 8 seed.

did youy know that montreal beat the pens. in that building the very first game in , i think it was 67

1 - 20 of 39 Posts