Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday my 16 yr old stepson drove his 1980 Z28 to school for the first time. on the way home a black man in a van pulled out of a drive way and hit him in the passenger side rear quarter. the man said he didn't have a licence and drove off. thankfully the boy took pictures of the licence plate and man. woudnt you know that his girlfriend reported the van stolen 10 minutes after the wreck. makes me want to just grab an axe and fuck some pieces of shits up

·
M0DERAT0R
17,630 Posts
Sorry about your sons car.
Van "stolen" my ass, trying to not be responsible for damages I'm sure.

Good thing it wasn't a white guy hitting a black guys car, there'd be riots tonight.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep kinda wish there were riots here been buying guns and bullets for a long time. police didn't believe them either just waitn on police report before I get the frame straitened and start cutting off the rear quarter

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
unless he had went to the hospital our lawyer said no. just my wallet. I still have a lot of ex US Army Ranger friends so sometimes retribution is paid with a pound of flesh.

·
M0DERAT0R
17,630 Posts
Those photos of the plate and the man driving may prove very valuable in disproving the "stolen" part.

Oh, I guess my baby daddy "borrowed" the van, it wasn't stolen. My bad.

·
Registered
21,079 Posts
Yesterday my 16 yr old stepson drove his 1980 Z28 to school for the first time. on the way home a black man in a van pulled out of a drive way and hit him in the passenger side rear quarter. the man said he didn't have a licence and drove off. thankfully the boy took pictures of the licence plate and man. woudnt you know that his girlfriend reported the van stolen 10 minutes after the wreck. makes me want to just grab an axe and fuck some pieces of shits up
Stupid man... identified himself! A real dumbass!

·
Aviation Section
25,962 Posts
Why, not enough power to pull a greasy string out of a cats ass?
You always seem to have a way to distill things down to the least common denominator! Just sayin! Dave

·
Confused Racer
42,006 Posts
time stamp on the picture and the kid talking to the driver is enough to get him in court. If your lawyer said no you need a new lawyer.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Camaro was a gift from his father. Lawyer said that but also said it depends on judges ruling on "stolen car". We are looking at all options. Just buying parts to give him some hope. im not a chevy person at all but some of my best memories after highschool were busting 1980 Z28s Camaros asses with my1982 mustang gt

·
Registered
10,482 Posts
The good thing is your boy should be able to identify the man driving,press charges and police should be able to get them for hit and run,idling a false police report plus what ever they can think of.i would peruse this until they are arrested.what if your son had been physically hurt..

·
IgnoreIsForPussies
20,761 Posts
Camaro was a gift from his father. Lawyer said that but also said it depends on judges ruling on "stolen car". We are looking at all options. Just buying parts to give him some hope. im not a chevy person at all but some of my best memories after highschool were busting 1980 Z28s Camaros asses with my1982 mustang gt
How did you keep all 157HP hooking up on the streets?

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
You may succeed in getting him in court and probably even win the judgement but it won't mean anything because he probably has nothing to his name. My Corvette (on my 7th day of ownership!) got backed into at the gas pump by a homeless woman living in a car filled with trash to the headliner. She got a ticket for no insurance and that's about it. I could've sued her but she has nothing anyway and I'd just be pissing money away on my own attorney.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cant get the police report for 5 days. the can can actually spin the tires. on sand with 4.11gears. but He really loves it so im tryn my best to help him get it in great shape again

1 - 20 of 46 Posts