Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thirty minutes ago i had some dick head smash into my truck,asshole took off.Cops found the truck that hit me,but can they do anything about it! PHUCK NO!law should allow us to beat these fucker!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Pontiac NUT
6,278 Posts
Thirty minutes ago i had some dick head smash into my truck,asshole took off.Cops found the truck that hit me,but can they do anything about it! PHUCK NO!law should allow us to beat these fucker!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I had the same shit happen to me.:mad: Why can't they do anything?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
would like to know why they can't do something about. for one they could tow, and store it as evidence used in a crime, and hold it till the owner decides to come clean.....

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
that sucks....

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cops have the other truck,driver left it in the middle of the road.they have not given me anymore info yet.waiting on police report and my insurance is going to come look at my truck.

·
Registered
183 Posts
My wife was hit coming home from work one evening, hit her hard enough to spin her into on coming traffic. Guy never slowed down, almost going head on with another car as he rounded the corner. Fucked her Denali up! Whole passenger side was pretty much ripped off. Cops come and say well take it up with your insurance. They end up finding the person, he is 14, third time he has done this, and all he got was a fucking ticket. This happened almost a year ago, they still haunt got the Denali fixed right, never will I suppose, and we are still fighting his insurance on her injuries. We finally got an ambulance chaser lawyer to go after them, I have never sued anyone, but enough is enough. We know the people that held his dads insurance policy, said he was pretty upset and couldn't understand why they would cancel his policy. Asked if he signs a waiver that his kid won't drive if they would insure him. seriously? this is third hit and run!, and a waiver is going to stop him now? Fucktards! Way to many of them in this world. I guess I should be happy they found him, and he had insurance.

Stolen or not, the owners insurance should cover the damages. It may change state to state, but check with a lawyer before you let anything slide. Good luck with this ordeal, hope it turns for your best interest.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Good insurances cover "hit and run". I've been in a "hit and run" twice and never let it bother me. Only time I got upset and almost beat somebody was when I was turning around in a parking lot and a retard jumped on the hood of my truck screaming I ran over him. My insurance was ready to settle but I made it go to court and get throwed out.

·
Ask me about my Weiner!..
7,813 Posts
Which is why one of these bastards had better hope if they hit me, they disable my vehicle...

It's happened to my sister, and it happened to my parts guy... Shortly after the wrecks they were reported stolen.

·
Pontiac NUT
6,278 Posts
Good insurances cover "hit and run". I've been in a "hit and run" twice and never let it bother me. Only time I got upset and almost beat somebody was when I was turning around in a parking lot and a retard jumped on the hood of my truck screaming I ran over him. My insurance was ready to settle but I made it go to court and get throwed out.
My insurance covered for the asshole who hit me, but I still looked for them and if I would have found them it would have been bad for them.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I lost my favorite truck 10 yrs ago to a drunk asshole. I was heading to work on night shift and some drunk fucker came out of the bar and took out the side of my truck. Damn near pushed me head on into a light standard and flipped me, then fucked off. Wrote it totally off. Couple people chased him but he got away. Low life peices of shit.

·
Registered
31,526 Posts
Well I got hit in my new corolla on the way home from Shakedown, the car that hit me was hit by a guy that "ran", so..... same deal, cops can't do anything and the insurance companies state that since the one who started the accident ran...... If I want to replace my bumper on a car that was 2 weeks old at the time..... I would have to pay my dedictible (250 for a hit and run).
Pissed me off, I said, I was stopped, I didn't do shit, car is bran-new and now I HAVE TO PAY.

So I feel your pain man. Sucks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts