Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
titled says it all. he came outta nowheres and the bfgoodriche got em. Now it drinks I used up all the tomater sauce under the car to wipe the smel away and the neighbours dog won't stop licking me. how do I get this smel out!?!

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
tea tree shampoo works on the dogs not sure about paint though...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the dog is fine hes just covered in mater sauce. i was tolled by a budy to go back and get the skunk do i can bring it in and see if it had rabies

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
titled says it all. he came outta nowheres and the bfgoodriche got em. Now it drinks I used up all the tomater sauce under the car to wipe the smel away and the neighbours dog won't stop licking me. how do I get this smel out!?!

·
I am The Dentist
50,953 Posts
Burn the car, shoot the dog and get a vasectomy.

-Brad

·
Monty's Limo Driver
8,387 Posts
I can tell those 4 years of Sophmore English really paid off. :rolleyes::p:rolleyes::p

·
Mother Hen
51,604 Posts
Did the same thing with my Cadillac. Wipe down the interior with a damp cloth and put a shallow dish of vanilla extract in the car if the inside smells. It does wear off in a few weeks.

·
M0DERAT0R
17,630 Posts
Leave the skunk outside in the sun for a few days.
The skunk should stop smelling like your car by then.
Actually, it seems the skunk smelling like your car would be better than the skunk smelling like a skunk.

·
TD 3550
2,993 Posts
Shit i hit 2 of them bastards @ 2.00 AM going on a call with the service truck last week. The truck wash was 1/2 mile away. I covered my face with an old sweat shirt and commenced to clean the underside of the truck. About up chucked!!!!!!!! Truck is clean and no smell. Truck wash, Drove like hell and got out of Dodge....

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok now the dog is acting funny. i think het got in to some meat left ovar from the skunk. nieghboars dog,,, mike is gana be pissed. my grandma left me this 87new yorker an its like brand new. car won't stop smeling. thinking of saleing it.

·
Registered
15,923 Posts
ok now the dog is acting funny. i think het got in to some meat left ovar from the skunk. nieghboars dog,,, mike is gana be pissed. my grandma left me this 87new yorker an its like brand new. car won't stop smeling. thinking of saleing it.
howl mooch fer tat nu yurker? i weel toll a freend end u goys cud werx ounced a deel.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts