Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
6,766 Posts
When Trump says he enjoys "Combat", he means "Debate", "War of Words", "Twitter Wars"

Hontard inspires other feeble Minds to Attack the "MAN" , anybody of Authority.

Lefty ANIMALS want total Chaos, to VIOLENTLY destroy all conservative "Speech", "Thinking", "Behavior",

·
Idiot Savant
164,481 Posts
I'm well aware and I pointed it out immediately to our resident lefties within hours of Trump saying it.

I don't agree that Trump is a savvy politician. He's not and I wish he'd grow up with some of the grade school tweets, not that tweeting in itself is a bad idea; it's 2020 and the world communicates through social media. What he is, is a non-apologetic Brahma bull turned loose in the Louvre and as Billy Joel once said in a song, "It just may be a lunatic you're looking for." And right now, politicians aren't getting the job done so bring in some lunatics. After what happened at the White House tonight, we may be seeing exactly that.

Horner is a loudmouth and full of shit politically but harmless. In my opinion there's some bonafide anarchists right here who aren't harmless and I'll tell you what, Mark, if these goddam people think I won't defend myself, family and possessions to the death on account of a bunch of anarchist thugs, they'd be wise to put their affairs in order. And I know you're on the same page.

Locked and loaded here in north Texas.
You state that as if it were a fact, and not your opinion.

My opinion is diametrically opposed to yours.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
If Agent Orange could just for a moment, act like the President of the United States, or at least like a fucking adult in the WH, he could possibly make a positive impact on the violence we are witnessing around the country. BUT ....... sadly no. Trump is much more interested in playing the victim card again (see my new post) while STOKING DIVISION & HATE, rather than bringing the country together. That has been obvious from the very day he declared his candidacy back in 2015.

Is what we are witnessing today all of trump's fault. Absolutely not. But he sure as fuck isn't dealing with it like "a real leader" would in times like this. A trifecta of very bad issues is facing America right now and our President's "leadership" is no where to be found. Instead, we are watching trump continue to dither, Tweet out statements inciting violence, and blame everyone else for his failures of leadership.

But you don't see that, do you?
Name ANY President who took the time to move the racial needle. Name a President who ACTUALLY TRIED to stop the riots on their shift. He is the ONLY President with the BALLS to go after ANTIFA. I suspect he will have the strongest response about the COP that was involve with Floyd's death black or white. WAIT FOR IT.
Blacks are represented by whom???? The DEMOCRATS. THEY get 90% of their vote. WHERE was the left calling for calm BEFORE all this happened and NOW. The LEFT had 8yrs to do something CORRECT? WHAT did they do? They taught the African American community that it is OK to loot and RIOT. They even said they NEED to loot and riot to get rid of their anger. REMEMBER PHILLY?

LOOK YOUR PARTY in the mirror and ask what they have done. You WOULD THINK YOU would be MORE CRITICAL of the YOUR PARTY...the one that actually represents the people causing all this shit. They have the media in THEIR POCKET to help.....if they REALLY WANTED.
SIMPLE LOGIC HERE....who do you think SHOULD do more to help the LEFT???? DEMOCRATS OR REPUBLICANS? WHO DO YOU THINK SHOULD BE MADE AN EXAMPLE OF the group that was voted in by they people with the problem or the group who was not.
I think theu should work together but its been 50yrs since that happened so it boils down to the party who the people voted in.....the LEFT SHOULD BE FRONT AND CENTER ON THIS.

·
Registered
67,984 Posts
First...Trump was referring to the rioters shooting. Second, there are far worse comments by politicians that exacerbated the situation. They all said "retreat".

Trump has extremely limited power to deal with this. It is the (100%) Democrat governors and mayors are are responsible.
Use that broad bush much? You might want to check your beloved red states for their troubles in dealing with this decades-long festering issue.

·
Registered
67,984 Posts
Trump is less of a racist and certainly less divisive than than Obama was. You don't see that, do you?
I'm not at all surprised that you think trump is a fuckin' angel.

Your hero is waaaaaaaaaaay more divisive and much more of a racist than obama. Period

How many whites worked in the obama admin?

How many blacks work in the trump admin?

...... that sound you are hearing now is the 'mic drop'.

·
Registered
67,984 Posts
The factions engaging in this shit-show are your ilk and brethren. They are Lefties ! You should be so proud that you and your fellow lefties hate someone so much, it justifies destroying the country from within.
LOL ..... trump's white supremacists are in full view, taking advantage of the situation.

·
Registered
67,984 Posts
He has made himself stupid with blind hate. That’s why I’ve had him and his ilk blocked for months. I tire of reading incessant stupidity and hate.
What is comical as fuck is that I post your beloved hero's OWN words and actions and your response is is to work yourself up so fucking much, you get your panties all bunched up !!

·
Registered
67,984 Posts
When Trump says he enjoys "Combat", he means "Debate", "War of Words", "Twitter Wars"

Hontard inspires other feeble Minds to Attack the "MAN" , anybody of Authority.

Lefty ANIMALS want total Chaos, to VIOLENTLY destroy all conservative "Speech", "Thinking", "Behavior",
Your beloved idiot dumbfuck clown dictator, TRAMPLED all over the FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT of hundreds of PEACEFUL protesters tonight. And you are probably too ignorant to recognize it.

·
Registered
67,984 Posts
Name ANY President who took the time to move the racial needle. Name a President who ACTUALLY TRIED to stop the riots on their shift. He is the ONLY President with the BALLS to go after ANTIFA. I suspect he will have the strongest response about the COP that was involve with Floyd's death black or white. WAIT FOR IT.
Blacks are represented by whom???? The DEMOCRATS. THEY get 90% of their vote. WHERE was the left calling for calm BEFORE all this happened and NOW. The LEFT had 8yrs to do something CORRECT? WHAT did they do? They taught the African American community that it is OK to loot and RIOT. They even said they NEED to loot and riot to get rid of their anger. REMEMBER PHILLY?

LOOK YOUR PARTY in the mirror and ask what they have done. You WOULD THINK YOU would be MORE CRITICAL of the YOUR PARTY...the one that actually represents the people causing all this shit. They have the media in THEIR POCKET to help.....if they REALLY WANTED.
SIMPLE LOGIC HERE....who do you think SHOULD do more to help the LEFT???? DEMOCRATS OR REPUBLICANS? WHO DO YOU THINK SHOULD BE MADE AN EXAMPLE OF the group that was voted in by they people with the problem or the group who was not.
I think theu should work together but its been 50yrs since that happened so it boils down to the party who the people voted in.....the LEFT SHOULD BE FRONT AND CENTER ON THIS.
Obvioulsy, your beloved hero isn't concerned about addressing the issues.

He's still hiding

·
Hemispherically Balanced
31,187 Posts
I'm not at all surprised that you think trump is a fuckin' angel.

Your hero is waaaaaaaaaaay more divisive and much more of a racist than obama. Period

How many whites worked in the obama admin?

How many blacks work in the trump admin?

...... that sound you are hearing now is the 'mic drop'.

All divisiveness in this country come from the leftists, it's part of their doctrine. Without a divided nation, the Democrats would never win another election.

And since you brought up race, have you ever noticed that leftists attack any minority that is a conservative? That, Jim, is real racism......not your head count by race bullshit.

·
Registered
67,984 Posts
All divisiveness in this country come from the leftists, it's part of their doctrine. Without a divided nation, the Democrats would never win another election.

And since you brought up race, have you ever noticed that leftists attack any minority that is a conservative? That, Jim, is real racism......not your headcount bullshit.
What fucking rock have you been living under since the right's explosion on talk radio?
The creation of Fox News?
The echo chamber in the blog-o-sphere?

·
Hemispherically Balanced
31,187 Posts
What fucking rock have you been living under since the right's explosion on talk radio?
The creation of Fox News?
The echo chamber in the blog-o-sphere?

One cable station, AM radio...........and social media platforms censoring conservatives. LMFAO at Horn Commie.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Some random thoughts on all this madness. Donald Trump is openly passionate about America, both the nation and the idea. Barack Obama was/is not passionate about America. Neither was Hillary. We Canadians could only be so lucky to have leadership as passionate about Canada as Trump is about the USA.
Of the 195 nations on earth, about 185 or 190 are far more systemically or endemically racist than the USA. Further, of all the people I know, I cannot imagine a single one who would, in the course of regular human interaction, treat someone poorly based on skin color. I can safely assume that goes for Americans, too. On that basis, it's my suspicion that people of color who claim to be "victims" of "racism" are either lying, exaggerating, or simply socially awkward in a fashion that makes it hard for them to properly assess the nuances of human interaction. Most of the time.
If America is so gawddamn racist, why are there millions of blacks, browns, yellows, pinks, and magentas lining up to get in?
If it's valid to criticize the USA's supposed "race problem" as a vestige of slavery, which ended 155 years ago, then it's fair to suggest that Germany, large swaths of France, Denmark, and Sweden are likely still hotbeds of vicious racism from 75-80 years ago.
Why is the death, by misadventure, of a middle-aged loser worth rioting over? If there's this much ruckus over this Floyd character, I would have assumed the black community's desire for "justice" would have caused them to burn down the houses of every drug dealer from Shit-cago to Nacogdoches after those two thugs capped that little kid in Chi-town a few years back. Once again, a certain demographic in the USA places little value in the life of a black male until he's killed by a white guy.
Too bad.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Obvioulsy, your beloved hero isn't concerned about addressing the issues.

He's still hiding
Answer my questions idiot.
He has said more than the PARTY that was HIRED by the African Americans to push their agenda.
Everytime you start off with beloved hero you have automatically lost the argument. There are tens of millions who voted for him and support him because of what he has done......they don't support him as a person or how he gets his Twitter in a wadd. So far he has kept his promises or has attempted to keep them.
Please name his campaign promises that he hasnt done or isn't trying to do.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts