Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just went to the gas station to get gas for the race car, with these high gas prices was dreading it. Race gas is very expensive, but I feel very content in knowing that I got the most for my money.

reg. unleaded 2.89 a gallon

c-16 $90.00 for 5 gallons

e-85 13.56 for 5 gallons priceless!!!

:butthead::butthead::butthead:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
E-85 is the way to go.

·
Registered
15,977 Posts
$3.40 HERE FOR REG

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
just paid 3.23 in chicagoland

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Thank every asshole that put that pile of shit in the white house! He has done everything possible to drive gas costs up.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Thank every asshole that put that pile of shit in the white house! He has done everything possible to drive gas costs up.
ARE YOU ON FUCKING CRACK?
REMEMBER GEORGE BUSH AND HIS IDIOT SON GEORGE BUSH...THAT IS WHO THE FUCK TO BLAME.

...sorry Cappy Capslock!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I was watching Glenn Beck talk about this and he had video of the dems ( Hillary et al ) stating how ( back when gasoline first hit 3.00 2 yrs ago )they , the dems . were going to get it back down to 2.00........yeah , right.......hows the change working now?

First its the falling dollar , followed by speculation , followed by..........anything they can dream up............

·
43,309 Posts
My memory is getting pretty bad these days...Who was in the white house when gasoline went over 4.00 a gallon? You remember the time, it was about the same time that our economy totally tanked...

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Around 3.09 for 87 in eastern NC.Too damn high

1 - 20 of 23 Posts