Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Back to the front!
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How would or have you guys done it? I don't want it shooting up straight in the air by the cowl panel as the nitrous will be a secret so to speak (the hood stays closed! lol)

Where can i route it so that it will not be seen? Also, is there a reason for me to need to see it purge, or would a gauge solve my problems? I mean, if guys are throwing color onto their purges, i would assume it doesnt need to be pure white to know its ready to go...or am i wrong?

pictures would be great:cool:

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
How would or have you guys done it? I don't want it shooting up straight in the air by the cowl panel as the nitrous will be a secret so to speak (the hood stays closed! lol)

Where can i route it so that it will not be seen? Also, is there a reason for me to need to see it purge, or would a gauge solve my problems? I mean, if guys are throwing color onto their purges, i would assume it doesnt need to be pure white to know its ready to go...or am i wrong?

pictures would be great:cool:
not much of a secret ANYMORE...:-damnit ...............sorry i had to say it. its in cyberspace now. anything else we should know??? lol
I agree with Ryan. Others may hear the purge done outside the engine. oh.......and dont worry, i wont tell anyone;)...lmfao....Ray
BTW: whats the car run ?

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
route it into the trans tunnel

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
So just how long do you think this "secret" will last? I hope you only plan on it being for one race, because anyone with any brains at all will be able to smell it when you make a pass or race someone else.

Of course if you hang out with the ricer crowd....well then just carry on.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
What does nitrous smell like? The last time I tried to smell it froze/burned my nose.lol

·
Registered
601 Posts
through the engine...
Bang Button...

and listen to these guys.. your going to get one maybe two passes until someone knows your spraying.

put the bottle in your jacket.. and the main line down your pants and under the carpet!!!

^ Thats a joke... don't really do that..... (Never know who your talking too on the bullet)

·
Registered
27,956 Posts

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
you can hide it all you want. but there going to hear it purge, bumpining threw the engine you can claim your clearing it out but anyone smart will know whats up

as for smelling it lol

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
put the bottle in your jacket.. and the main line down your pants and under the carpet!!!

^ Thats a joke... don't really do that..... (Never know who your talking too on the bullet)
LMAO!! That last sentence is SO TRUE!!:-D

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Had mine ran in the trunk, purged it going to the staging lane. Did this on my street car for years. 10.49 @131mph

·
Back to the front!
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok, relax guys....first of all bumping through the engine is outta the picture...this is a factory cast bottom end, right down to the pistons

no, i dont hang out with the ricer crowd, but i will be racing one...its a grudge race, he doesnt need to know (nor will he...they dont even know what pussy smells like, nvm nitrous)...and if they hear it, phuck, i can make something up lol...besides, not everyone goes on the bullet- the people i live near dont know it even exists

and no, i dont care for colored purges...what i was getting at was i was wondering if its important to see the purge in white smoke is all

there's maybe two reponses in this whole thread that have given me some ideas...thanks anyways

if anyone has any other clever tricks, id appreciate if ya shared them! thanks!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
louder the car less chance they will here it.

i know a guy that has a "brake line" so it exits by the rear tires during the burnout

·
Registered
626 Posts
When I street races I never needed a purge. I kinda like the fact that it hit softer. Made it easier on the tires!!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
ok, relax guys....first of all bumping through the engine is outta the picture...this is a factory cast bottom end, right down to the pistons

How much you plan on spraying? If its too much on those cast internals they may know when you scatter parts all over the track. Just saying

Also purging through the motor will be fine. I mean hell if you plan on spraying the motor why not purge through it??

1 - 20 of 48 Posts