Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gotta say you have to be one of the coolest chics someone can hang out with.. I had a blast last night.. Thanks for the invite from you and Sparky.. :D

·
Class Wrecker!!!
2,351 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
I wanta see the blonde DAGONNIT :evil:
Which one, The cowgirl one with the rope or the school girl or the other one....Monty can explain....Oh yeah how about the older one that was dancing cazy all the time and Kelly thought she was a he?or a shim!!!

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jim Filipowski said:
Jimmy Biggs said:
I wanta see the blonde DAGONNIT :evil:
Which one, The cowgirl one with the rope or the school girl or the other one....Monty can explain....Oh yeah how about the older one that was dancing cazy all the time and Kelly thought she was a he?or a shim!!!
Neither the innocent one.. :-D

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All I can say is Ms. Sparky had the camera yesterday.. 90% of the pictures on there they are both gonna say WTF who took these... :smt005

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hello Monty
Thank you for coming out to see the pink bunny sing! I had a blast with you guy's. ( Jim Filipowski, Jim Monson and Kelly Pelrine ).Thanks guy's. :D I can't belive i gave you my beads and you didn't have to show me anything to get them. LOL.
Can you believe i didn't win anything for my get up? :smt013 I hope i didn't make a ass out of myself, dancing all around. I'm just a people person and I have fun.
By the way... Why are there soooo many pics. of women's butt's on my camara? HUH? You have some some splainin to do! I will get the pics. to you. Do you want all of them? See ya soon :D

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ms. Sparky said:
Hello Monty
Thank you for coming out to see the pink bunny sing! I had a blast with you guy's. ( Jim Filipowski, Jim Monson and Kelly Pelrine ).Thanks guy's. :D I can't belive i gave you my beads and you didn't have to show me anything to get them. LOL.
Can you believe i didn't win anything for my get up? :smt013 I hope i didn't make a ass out of myself, dancing all around. I'm just a people person and I have fun.
By the way... Why are there soooo many pics. of women's butt's on my camara? HUH? You have some some splainin to do! I will get the pics. to you. Do you want all of them? See ya soon :D
Jim Powski took them.. I seen him...

Thats right I got all the necklesses.. WoooHooo and you suckers fell for the oldest Monty trick in the book.. Kelly will never admit she fell for it but you gave it to her cause you thought she was strong.. No one gets away from me.. :-D BTW I hope toothie didn't mess your nipple up.. :smt005 I had a phuckin blast.. We gotta do it again sometime.. We also have to go to the bar too.. That was fun as well.. :D Tell Nikki I said hi even though she was "too cool" to come up :evil:

·
Registered
613 Posts
Monty,
I'll burn all the pics to disc. I don't want to screw up your E-mail account with a ton of pictures. (and there is a ton of them!)
That way you can come out and check out the shop...

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OK cool as hell.. Powski took all the pictures... I seen him do it.. How did the two pictures of the chic in the dark blue pants ass come out?

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LMFAO!!! Just so everyone knows!! I did not take that!! i was the innocent one last night.. I dont drink and these phuckers must have drank 10-20 beers each!!!

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Them beers were empty..
That aint me..
Someone paid me to do it..
The devil made me do it.. You can see it in my eyes..
Monson is using his powers to make me do it.. Look at him!!
That was a root beer.. :roll:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts