Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
THE PHENOMENAL ONE
12,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How the hell are you guy's? I been on again/off again for a few months around this fuckin place, if you read in a post earlier you might see what the fuck has been going on,it's a long story, not even worth going into here, just let me say a month and a half ago I was at a point in my life I had never,ever experienced before, if it were not for a select few friends and my family I wouldn't be here, they kept me alive so to speak. Please don't throw no fucking pity party for me, just be my buds and if you wanna know ask me sometime when you see me and i'll explain. With that being said, I wanna tell you all, I missed this place,shit, i used to come here every day to aggrevate somebody, i almost let someone ruin my life. I still have my racecar but the truck and trailer are long gone, that's what happens when you open up and really trust someone,anyway, I'm back,prolly not every day but I'll be around. I should be at the Universal race at Virginia Motorsports Park in Oct. I will not be making Florida this year due to finances,but next year I will be back for Orlando or the Bradenton race. hopefully I can do pictures for somebody if I haven't completly burned that bridge due to my stupid bullshit. Just wanted to say hi and reconnect with my YB friends. I lost everyones phone numbers here that I had, if you want you can send them in a message or email me at [email protected] and we'll shoot the shit and I'll fill you in if you wanna know. Jeff

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Fuckin A mang.........Right On Brutha!!

Umm 6700+ posts and I never heard of ya
:smt071
You gotta dig up some of the old posts by him...................

Welcome back and when your ready to go racing again give us a yell.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
YO ... welcome home ...PHUCKSTICK .... This here just one huge disfunctional family ... 'cept me and Monty ... we don't function at all :p:p:p:p:p

·
Registered
16,595 Posts
Fuckin A mang.........Right On Brutha!!

Umm 6700+ posts and I never heard of ya

:smt071
Correction..............6700 freekin novels is what they were! Welcome back Kid.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Sheena says welcome back Da Kid she missed you J/K . Good to see you back Buddy now fuck off.

·
Never hit Newbie Thread
10,392 Posts
dakid was gone??? I thought maybe that school wasnt in session, that his mommy took his computer and XBox away so he could actually enjoy the summer off... So your starting 6th grade this year, cool deal....

Welcome back kid.....

Vanilla

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
good to see that your back.

·
Site *****
8,863 Posts
Hell next time you get ready to jump off a bridge or something give us a call. We are your family.

Hell you selfish bastard we just might want to jump with ya lol hehe

·
THE PHENOMENAL ONE
12,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanx guy's, I knew I could come here and feel a lil better, you guy's are the fuckin shit!!:party

1 - 20 of 30 Posts