Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
3,412 Posts
They say if they dont get it shut off it will spill a millon barrels a week for 15 years bye bye sea food.

·
Bracket racer
13,292 Posts
They say if they dont get it shut off it will spill a millon barrels a week for 15 years bye bye sea food.
"They" being the news media? You are dumb enough to believe what the news says?

·
Registered
872 Posts
This oil spill could F-up every city on the Gulf, fishing,beachs, everything and more. It could move around the south tip of Fl and into the Atlantic & BP don't give a shit!
This is no laughing matter!!!

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,106 Posts
WHAT'S CRAZY ABOUT THIS SITUATION IS.....WITH ALL THE TECHNOLOGY TO DRILL FOR OIL....THEY NEVER PREPARED FOR THIS :confused:

·
Photoshop Pisser Offer
3,461 Posts
WHAT'S CRAZY ABOUT THIS SITUATION IS.....WITH ALL THE TECHNOLOGY TO DRILL FOR OIL....THEY NEVER PREPARED FOR THIS :confused:
My thoughts exactly. Me thinks that maybe since they are big money oil companies and all, they may have sent a few envelopes to the powers that be to maybe "overlook" the expensive and clearly necessary worst case safety features.

And let's throw this in there. If I spill a pint of anti-freeze DEP will be up my ass in 3 seconds with a proctoscope looking for $$$. What does BP get fined for this mess?

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
My thoughts exactly. Me thinks that maybe since they are big money oil companies and all, they may have sent a few envelopes to the powers that be to maybe "overlook" the expensive and clearly necessary worst case safety features.

And let's throw this in there. If I spill a pint of anti-freeze DEP will be up my ass in 3 seconds with a proctoscope looking for $$$. What does BP get fined for this mess?
we the working class will pay for it. And BP will still hand out there billion dollar bonus's .

·
Registered
877 Posts

but it was "an accident"...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,161 Posts

Yes, this is a fact, there is a thread that has some info on this very thing in here somewhere, actually it makes the connotation that o bammy is benefiting from it! Surprise, Surprise

1 - 20 of 44 Posts