Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
i will try to get him on the phone- he has his webcam up, so I can atleast SEE him

·
Registered
479 Posts
UPDATE : !!!
Not much to report really- Hot as hell :smt077
Vinny Budano went a 6.72 214 mph yesterday.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Sue.....please keep up with your job.....this is your weekend to work :smt015 <<<<< Non of this stuff :p

·
Registered
479 Posts
I know- I plan to be busy this weekend between a 1:30 soccer game and updating the boards.

·
Registered
479 Posts
i know - so when I am nto reporting during that time - you will know where I am

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Jimmy Sue is not your avarage Soccer Mom.. We have a few Soccer Moms here that break all the laws of being a Soccer Mom.. So now we call the others Mini-Van Soccer Moms.. :-D

·
Registered
479 Posts
Sorry Chris- Bob has the wireless with him.

Thank you Monty for the compiment .... I think.. Just for the record I do NOT drive a mini-van

Bob said turn out doesnt seem to be that great as of earlythis maorning. Hasnt gotten an offically car count number from Charlie though. We were hoping to have our new motor in for this race but, as it seems we just don't seem to learn a lesson, from past issues. I say we are gluttons for punishment.
See honey I told you I would SLAM them -

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
It was worth a shot Sue. It is hard to be following the race via YellowBullet do to being blown up for the year. So thanks for the up dates.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Sue Curran said:
Sorry Chris- Bob has the wireless with him.

Thank you Monty for the compliment .... I think.. Just for the record I do NOT drive a mini-van

Bob said turn out doesnt seem to be that great as of earlythis maorning. Hasnt gotten an offically car count number from Charlie though. We were hoping to have our new motor in for this race but, as it seems we just don't seem to learn a lesson, from past issues. I say we are gluttons for punishment.
See honey I told you I would SLAM them -

·
Registered
479 Posts
Now honey- I think they would all rather here from me !!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Geez - I go to ONE SOCCER game and the whole place falls apart-

1 - 20 of 55 Posts