Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got any more pics of white 3rd gen in you Sig. Nice looking car what's the details on it? 8)

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
85Camaro said:
Got any more pics of white 3rd gen in you Sig. Nice looking car what's the details on it? 8)

Thanks, 85 Camaro. It's an 89 Cam. RS w/355 SB. Right now it has a 700R4 trans. w/3:73. I have big plans for it next year though. I have a 350 turbo w/an 2500-2800 stall torque converter a mini spool, MSD ignition box, coil pack,& wires, 750 holley dp. Right now it's nothing special. It's in it's growing stage now and I will keep going until I'm satisfied.............. I hope these pics. are suffice

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's cool I like the street car looks. Here is the only good pic i have of mine from the end of last year

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My car has been a work in progress for a long time (body wise) thats why I don't have a lot of good pics my scanner took a crap so I can scan anymore onto the computer for the time being. This was taken in june of last year first pass on the hose ever.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
85Camaro said:
That's cool I like the street car looks. Here is the only good pic i have of mine from the end of last year

If you don't mind telling what kind of set up do you have? I always like to get other ideas from other 3rd Gen owners that it may be able to help me out.

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The car was a small block car 385ci with a th350 trans 8" ati converter 4500stall and 4.30 gear. It just had a bigshot plate system set on it's lowest setting. There chassis was pretty much stock just 6 point roll bar and bolt ons torque arm lower control arms and a set of 4 drag springs, 12x12.50 et streets.

I Sprayed it only 4 times and best of a high 10. and consistant 12.20's on motor

The car was complete torn apart about 1 month after this pic was taken. We are in the process of building it to a 25.5 cert (7.50 cert with stock floor pans) I will have a ton of pictures coming in the next few months of the build up. It will still stay a small block small tire car but with more ci and fogger with Fuel injection. Looking for some 8 sec slips, so stay tuned 8)

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't listen to Beebe he's going to be My Bitch for the next 6 months or untill he gets my car done:-D

Beebe Less talk, more work Bitch :smt079 :smt005

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

Don't you have to get hitched or something

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
If you buy the Yellow Bullet you will get a free website with it.. In this package comes its members, boycotters, lawsuits and a free bucket of KFC... :smt005

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
beebemotorsports said:
My soon to be wife ( sat )

said I can't work in the garage anymore SORRY :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
Yea I think I heard her say your sleeping out there untill HER chevelle is done :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
beebemotorsports said:
HEY !!!

SHON WEBB & 85 CAMARO

WAY DON'T YOU GUY'S GET A ROOM :-gay
We can't there arn't anymore they say that the last one was taking by some :-gay couple and one was dressed in a MightyMouse
suit..... :smt005 :smt005

1 - 20 of 26 Posts