Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
***INDASIXES***
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....I found a local prostitute who charges by the inch. Obviously, I can't afford her but I thought it would be a cheap night for you.

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
.....I found a local prostitute who charges by the inch. Obviously, I can't afford her but I thought it would be a cheap night for you.
Joke's on you PHUCKSTIK, I dont pay for pussy. 'Course I aint PHUGGLY [that's Phuckin Ugly] like you either.
Oh - I'll have to show you the tatoo on my dick... It says "Shorty", but if you're a woman, and you can get all the way to the base, readin it all, it says - "Shortys Bar And Grill, Memphis, Tennessee "
DickDawg:smt081:smt081:smt081:smt081:smt081:smt081

·
***INDASIXES***
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hmmm

mmmm why yes it is!! What a great day!! This just goes to show how many people care about you DENNY!!!LOLOL

·
6,816 Posts

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
I wish I had a camera around to catch some of Jeff's antics, lol. Will's birthday party comes to mind ;)

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
I heard she told Savage to 'give her 10" and make it hurt' so he stuck it in her ass 3 times and punched her in the back of the head.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts