Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember this car?? Let me help you out. It was once a '94 car orange with checkered air brushing now its a '98 up and murdered out! lol Still sporting your sticker on the windshield even though we currently do not have any of your products on the car. (hint hint :D ) Thats me with the YB shirt on.

·
Premium Member
685 Posts
I sure miss that car..lol We had alot of history together. I bought it in 2001 and it had a MTI 355 in it. The car was a grayish green. I striped the car down to bare frame and a local paint shop did all the paint work in trade. It went back together as a solid roller 383 with a built 4l60 and a 9inch and all the suspension to boot. It was later swaped to a LS1 and sold to a guy in chicago. He actually drove the car from Texas to Chicago in December. I thought he was nuts. A few years later he called me wanting to sale it and I bought it back. He again drove it to me. When he pulled in the parking lot the convertor gave out. The underneath suspension was ate up with rust so I striped the car down and replaced the suspension and scrubed the car clean underneath and re coated it. Shortly after it was running I let my brother-n- law borrow it and he blew it up. So I droped a different motor back in. I ended up trading the car to John in Alabama for his 67 nova shortly after getting it running again. Its the only car I have sold and bought back.

I am impressed and happy to see it still has the Nitrous Outlet sticker on it. We can easily change the fact it does not have any on there..

Some pics from back in its street car days.

And when I sold it the second time it had been pretty much stocked out to a ls1 with bolt ons and cam. It may have had heads. I cant remember.

I love the fact you put a LS1 front clip on the car.. Looks great.
Dave

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah my buddy John got it from you. It had ported LS6 heads and a cam. He ran 7.20s in it on those little 275/50 Nittos! Then he sold it to TJ who is FTPerformance on here. We put a 408 LS in it with ported L92s and an Edelbrock plate kit cause we had it layin around. We had a 98+ car for parts so we swapped the front end out.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Not sure if I am going to take it to the Mountain on wed night or not. Either way Myself and 1quickZ will be there. I need to make a couple passes on the 10.5s so I can get the nitrous dialed in and then we can put the 275s on.

Dave, PM or email me, [email protected] , me some info on a fogger for the car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts