Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
2 wheels,no cage,250mph
6,992 Posts
sometimes it goes forward,then backwards. I've chopped up the exhaust to lay them back another 10 degrees to try and help push the front end back on the ground. Re doing part of the fuel system. A fuel car guy said I should put a second flow meter on my return lines.Now I'm making a manifold to feed all the return lines into one so I can measure the fuel return.It helps keep track of the return rate so if we have a blocked check valve it will show on the data logger.Just keep throwing money at it.
Ordered a spare engine block from England

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sometimes it goes forward,then backwards. I've chopped up the exhaust to lay them back another 10 degrees to try and help push the front end back on the ground. Re doing part of the fuel system. A fuel car guy said I should put a second flow meter on my return lines.Now I'm making a manifold to feed all the return lines into one so I can measure the fuel return.It helps keep track of the return rate so if we have a blocked check valve it will show on the data logger.Just keep throwing money at it.
Ordered a spare engine block from England
Yer been on that merry-go round of changing things, it can be hard to get off. Good thing on the return lines. I know with our fuel system all of the returns will be logged individually.

·
2 wheels,no cage,250mph
6,992 Posts

·
2 wheels,no cage,250mph
6,992 Posts

·
2 wheels,no cage,250mph
6,992 Posts

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
looks better now compared to the secret photos you sent me a few years ago.too bad your not closer cause i'd paint it for you,no charge.testin went good?take care man

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good to finally see the bike, bet you feel good now it's up and running?
The downside is it could all be for nothing, it's starting to look like the class here is on a slow path to death or worse Exhibition

·
2 wheels,no cage,250mph
6,992 Posts
Actually Corey is testing his new nitro twin in sydney tomorrow. Kevin Gummow is getting close. So the class should grow this year with 3 new highly capable bikes joining the class.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha yeah, heard all the stories before “so and so has a new bike coming”, “so and so has a new bike on the water”, “so and so has a new bike near completed” and “so and so is getting ready to test soon” All the stories around are right up there with: The cheque’s in the mail, I will respect you in the morning, I won’t come in your mouth and a big lotto win is just around the corner. Then the best thing with all the new bikes is they are all going to set the world on fire straight off the trailer!

The class is sad at the moment it all rests on one team’s shoulders, the rest of the field either don’t have a clue what they are doing, take years to even get their licence or their parts are so beat up they can’t even get past the water box without breaking. With the way things are at the moment, my boy’s new bike build is parked for the time being. I will wait and see how it all pans out.

Either way Nitrodee, your bike is up and running and looks good I hope you have a lot of luck with it and a shit load of fun riding it.

·
2 wheels,no cage,250mph
6,992 Posts
  1. Corey is literally on his way to sydney right now.I spoke with him this morning as he was driving past wallan with the nitro v rwin in the back. Kevin gummow fired his up about 2 months back. Video on fb.

·
2 wheels,no cage,250mph
6,992 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts