Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
I was going to go fishing but never had a chance. I spent all weekend up north climbing hills.. For a smoker thats a very big accomplisment.. :-D

·
Registered
519 Posts
AFTER THE SHIT YOU HAD MIKHO

YOUR STILL SMOKING??JUST TAKE THE GUN AND PUT IT TO YOUR HEAD AND PULL ON THE TRIGGER REAL SLOW. IT WILL DO THE SAME FOR YA.
SHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

·
Registered
519 Posts
YEAH BUT THE SHIT YOU GO THRU TO HEAL AINT FUN EITHER AND "WONDERING" HOW BAD IT IS, IS WORSE THE SECOND TIME AROUND MONTY.
BEEN THERE DONE THAT AND DO NOT WANT TO DO IT AGAIN AS YOU KNOW.
COME ON GIVE IT UP. HELL THIS PLACE WOULD BE A GRAVEYARD WITHOUT YA LOL STRANGE WORDS HUH MIKHO LOL.
"JUST DO IT"
I'LL SEND DOCTOR G TO HELP YOU OUT LOL.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Hey Monty you were up high on my list as well. but since you are a smoker now you have dropped down a few numbers. :-D

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
KIMJ said:
Hey Monty you were up high on my list as well. but since you are a smoker now you have dropped down a few numbers. :-D
Damn Kim you are hanging on to that aint ya.. BTW I got some bad news.. I think Orlando 2005 is a no go for me.. :cry:

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
BILL ERICKSON said:
YEAH BUT THE SHIT YOU GO THRU TO HEAL AINT FUN EITHER AND "WONDERING" HOW BAD IT IS, IS WORSE THE SECOND TIME AROUND MONTY.
BEEN THERE DONE THAT AND DO NOT WANT TO DO IT AGAIN AS YOU KNOW.
COME ON GIVE IT UP. HELL THIS PLACE WOULD BE A GRAVEYARD WITHOUT YA LOL STRANGE WORDS HUH MIKHO LOL.
"JUST DO IT"
I'LL SEND DOCTOR G TO HELP YOU OUT LOL.
But the drugs they gave me were killer!! I only have a few pills left!! :-D

·
Registered
505 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
KIMJ said:
Damn Kim you are hanging on to that aint ya.. BTW I got some bad news.. I think Orlando 2005 is a no go for me.. :cry:

Why not Monty? I was looking forward to meeting you.

·
Registered
519 Posts
THEY GUY YOU WE'RE HELPING????YOU MEAN THE GUY WITH THE YELLOW CAMARO WITH THE NEW TURBO MOTOR???DID HE WEASEL OUT ON YOU MONTY??
I'LL TELL MONSON TO GO VISIT THIS GUY REAL SOON AND BREAK A FEW BONES OK.

·
Registered
519 Posts
SO NO YELLOW BULLET FOR ORLANDO MONTY???WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS DREAM??I GUESS I MISSED SOMETHING ON THE BOARD CAUSE I THOUGHT ALL WAS AOK FOR GETTING THE CAR DONE FOR THE RACE.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts