Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can see from this photo that you are used to looking at the back end of my Ford. Get used to that view! You're gonna see a lot of it!

If you EVER get your car running. :smt064

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
WTF looks to me like he's got a 'vette in his windshield. 'course there's a slime green 'stang in the "slow" lane on his right........... :roll: :-D :-D

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Oh yeah.. I remember that!! 2004 Corteco CFSCS.. I noticed there are Camaros all around you. Isn't that two of them in front of you.. two in front in the next lane as well? 6 Camaros, 1 Corvette, 1 Chevy 2 and two Mustangs.. Said part is your car was the only Ford powered car out there... Also the first to go home... :-D

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Yeah didnt think ya had anything to say.. BTW... I remember racing a Ford with my hood 150'+ on the air.. :lol: My hood got there before that Ford did.. :-D

·
First Ten Original Member
1,426 Posts
LMFAO
Are you bragging about the hood deal......HA HAAHA hh!
Now thats funny I don't care who you are!!!!!
Hell I would slow down too if I saw shit flying off of your car.....

You know Monty I have to tell ya that no matter how shitty my day is going it's nice to know I can still come here to get a good laugh!

Thank you!

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Hey when ya cant beat them.. you pull the eject pin for the hood to scare them... :-D The video of the hood is awesome.. Tucci does an awesome job on the video.. The hood is actually higher than the pictures that were posted by atleast 40-50'... :shock: :-D

·
First Ten Original Member
1,426 Posts
I gotta ask?
What went through your mind at that moment?
A) What the hell
B) Damn it
C) I won....
Or all three?

If I remember right you hated that hood anyway! Did you get a new one yet?

I want to send you a picture to post to see if you reconize the gentlemen standing beside me, or if anyone on the board knows.....

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
1) the most diehard N/A BBF guys is Bob Glidden
2) the most diehard Mopar guys is John Atkinson
3) the most diehard SBC guys is Monty Mikho

1 - 20 of 29 Posts