Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
~~www.wickedgrafixx.com~~
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me know. I can have the back done directly. I just want to see if in fact I truely am done this time... :-D

Tyler

Also, let me know if you are still having problems putting it up, if you are, I can do it from here.

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Tyler if you can host them that would be great. I do not have an FTP on this computer I use on the road. Please send me a link o make a new post here asking what people think. I think it looks killer but would like other opinions..

·
~~www.wickedgrafixx.com~~
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mr. Powski...whats this shit
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hell, I ain't even talking to you anymore. We ain't friends anymore. All that work I did to hurry up and get you done...and then you leave me hangin. And then you try to give me excuses like my wife is pregnant and not working, and i'm working on my garage...please. We've all heard that before.

LOL

You know your my boy Jim...just hurry up with the order so I can retire.

Tyler

·
Class Wrecker!!!
2,351 Posts
Alright, Got the wife back to work and it's her second week back. Now that she ramping back up to the work thing, Iam going to call her boss and get her working some O.T then I will call you. :p

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Jim Filipowski said:
Alright, Got the wife back to work and it's her second week back. Now that she ramping back up to the work thing, Iam going to call her boss and get her working some O.T then I will call you. :p
My hero!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts