Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Monty, I got hacked and they started a few threads about my wife and Racerrob33

Since the pussy wanted to have fun but not put his name to it

If he wanted to joke I wouldnt care but I would like to know who it is

CAN YOU OUT HIM FOR US!!!

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
You better have some bulletproof (pun intended) evidence this is true.... Or yer gonna be crucified.

·
DamCoonass
15,236 Posts
You too huh, I can feel for ya.
Somebody posted some shit about your wife getting banged by another guy??

Shit, I guess I missed that one.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You better have some bulletproof (pun intended) evidence this is true.... Or yer gonna be crucified.
mONTYWILL CONFIRM i HAVE BEEN RESETING MY PASS WORD FOR A WEEK NOW JUST TO GET ON.

EVERYONE KNOWS ME IF I AM ON HERE FUCKING WITH SOMEONE I WILL NOT LIE THAT IT WASNT ME

WHOEVER IT IS KNOWS ROB,N I NEVER KNEW HIS WIFES NAME, JUST SAW SOME PICS WHEN WE WERE POSTING IN THE THREAD.

ALSO EVERYONE THAT KNOWS ME WILL TESTIFY THAT I WILL NEVER TALK ABOUT ANOTHER MANS WIFE NOR TOLERATE TALKING ABOUT MINE.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
81,263 Posts
Not very Christain of you.

Then again, your not, so carry on.
LOL....I'M NO ROLL MODEL...THATS FOR SURE....BUT I THINK YOUR CHILDREN WOULD SAY THE SAME ABOUT YOU :D

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
81,263 Posts
mONTYWILL CONFIRM i HAVE BEEN RESETING MY PASS WORD FOR A WEEK NOW JUST TO GET ON.

EVERYONE KNOWS ME IF I AM ON HERE FUCKING WITH SOMEONE I WILL NOT LIE THAT IT WASNT ME

WHOEVER IT IS KNOWS ROB,N I NEVER KNEW HIS WIFES NAME, JUST SAW SOME PICS WHEN WE WERE POSTING IN THE THREAD.

ALSO EVERYONE THAT KNOWS ME WILL TESTIFY THAT I WILL NEVER TALK ABOUT ANOTHER MANS WIFE NOR TOLERATE TALKING ABOUT MINE.
WHEN I FIRST SEEN THIS SHIT....I THOUGHT IT WAS WAY OUT OF CHARACTER FOR YOU.....I HONESLTY THOUGHT IT WAS SOME KIND OF PROMOTIONAL SKIT

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL...WUT?
I put a username and pass word up for a gore site forgot it was same as here.

I dont care they played around but they talked about my wife. Now the mother fucker needs to bleed!!!!!

·
DamCoonass
15,236 Posts

PSSSSSSSSSSST!!!!!!!!!

You have to turn the capslock button OFF when you're not being CAPSLOCK.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WHEN I FIRST SEEN THIS SHIT....I THOUGHT IT WAS WAY OUT OF CHARACTER FOR YOU.....I HONESLTY THOUGHT IT WAS SOME KIND OF PROMOTIONAL SKIT
Hey LilJohn THIS^^^^^^^^^^^

Kevin thanks bro, nice to know my friends got my back. hows it hanging up north playa?????

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
Dude i thought it was a buncha horseshit too....

Im just sayin...you know how these boys are.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
81,263 Posts
Hey LilJohn THIS^^^^^^^^^^^

Kevin thanks bro, nice to know my friends got my back. hows it hanging up north playa?????
ALL IS WELL.....HOPE THINGS ARE GOING GREAT FOR YOU....DON'T SWEAT THIS SHIT....I'D HATE TO BE THE HACKER :smt072

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
1 - 20 of 51 Posts