·
Smuck
4,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Another pic I just saw on farcebook

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
This is what happens when some dumb bitch is in charge and is more worried about a 77 year old cutting hair than what the fuck is really going on....
Quoted for truth...
Per liberal/democratic thouth process of all the fortune telling Trump should be responsible for Whitmere should be the sole person responsible for this very preventable disaster.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
104,153 Posts
This is what happens when some dumb bitch is in charge and is more worried about a 77 year old cutting hair than what the fuck is really going on....
She is such a cunt

·
Former RJ instigator
39,997 Posts
Actually those flood control reservoirs are operated and run by the Army Corp of engineers.

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
10,146 Posts
fool, this is something that has been put off being fixed for decades, but it is easy to blame one person. that is in charge now. right.
moron

·
Smuck
4,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
fool, this is something that has been put off being fixed for decades, but it is easy to blame one person. that is in charge now. right.
moron
Hey I saw the video when you got pulled over yesterday.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts