Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Class Wrecker!!!
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted over on the nsca board, go over there and read it, will explain my reason for going fast? So tell me who smarter.

Keep giving rob those reach arounds for me!!!!!
P.S I will let you use my spare carb if ya what to go fast?

·
Super Moderator
9,272 Posts
I saw your post and I feel your pain. Why do think I'm racing local stuff now. Why put contingency stickers on your car if you're never going to get paid?

I'm gonna show you where to stuck that carb if you keep it up! I've been mid 7's at over 192 mph. That's way faster than your punk ass went with a 101mm. You want some after I'm done with Mikho?

·
Class Wrecker!!!
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jim Monson said:
I saw your post and I feel your pain. Why do think I'm racing local stuff now. Why put contingency stickers on your car if you're never going to get paid?

I'm gonna show you where to stuck that carb if you keep it up! I've been mid 7's at over 192 mph. That's way faster than your punk ass went with a 101mm. You want some after I'm done with Mikho?
You mustang **** are all the same. Come get some big boy. I don't want to here you cry when I drag your ass down the track with radials, Stock suspension, no little girl bars and last but least with a CARB !!!!So when you get that POS mustang to go 1320 give me a call 810-220-2193...

P.S You can still use my spare CARB !! Say hi to your nsca buddy for me..

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I still can't get past the "You must have jarred something loose" every time I see or hear Monson

Powski - It looks like the NSCA is still tearin @ your pants

F.RIZZO

·
Class Wrecker!!!
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Monty that offer of using my spare carb is good for you also. The only problem I have with you using it, Is if your chassis can handle the power of the dreaded blow through CARB power. :eek:

SORRY I ran Monson off, Sure Barnes and him are hugging somewhere!!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.