Yellow Bullet Forums banner

141 - 160 of 5214 Posts

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
Re: Hey Monty how's that new "Hot Rod/Nostalgia/Gasser" section coming?

Life thanks for the list . some of the names on there the families still race , the Casper- Messino car I am wonder if thats "shake rattle and run " which was recently restored and back racing .
I have to ask my uncle about a name on there that was local to them if its the same guy as one of my dads freinds . from High school .

and I wonder if the Joe Genovese is the same person who ocassionlly races at rt 66 . guy is in his late 60's early 70's

·
Registered
856 Posts

I traded a running driving 91 mustang for this roller i couldnt walk away from it the thing is so cool
4 door
moved stock frame rails
6 point bar
12 bolt all moser
ladder bar

car is really a 64 that someone very carefully turned into a 65....why i wish i knew the story cause like you said this car knows a lot and just cant tell the story
Right on. Most times people would use next year stuff mainly cause the original sheet metal was wrecked. That's what I have done on my 67 (4 door) Nova that now sports 66 front fenders.
What are your plans for the "old girl?"

·
Registered
1,823 Posts

Right on. Most times people would use next year stuff mainly cause the original sheet metal was wrecked. That's what I have done on my 67 (4 door) Nova that now sports 66 front fenders.
What are your plans for the "old girl?"
thats the thing the front is logical to change but why go and change the tail lights and all the trim on the car(was done really good) almost like they had to change the year for rules or some reason

The plan as of now is a stout SBC tunnel ram th400 with a brake and bracket race it just for fun maybe hit some of the local nostalgia races going to make it look mid 70's correct

·
El-conquistador, sir
17,424 Posts

pictures my dad took in the 60's, these are the true definition of gassers. Mostly Indy, Muncie, US-30.

·
El-conquistador, sir
17,424 Posts

This is the K-Motion car, local around here. He was one of my dads racing buddies. He bought this car new, stripped it straight off the show room floor and made a drag car out of it.

·
El-conquistador, sir
17,424 Posts

Emerson Breedlove

My favorite picture of my dad treeing the shit out of the Emerson Breedlove.

141 - 160 of 5214 Posts