Yellow Bullet Forums banner

81 - 100 of 5214 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Re: Hey Monty how's that new "Hot Rod/Nostalgia/Gasser" section coming?

Oh hey and just for the record, there won't be any arguments here on how high or low your front end needs to be! :yawinkle:

LOL. Good one. Keep that over there.

·
46,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #82

new section coming soon!!

Excellent suggestion!!!

Thank you!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
As Lawrence Welk use to say....... Thank you, thank you, thank you! :supz: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :smt023

·
46,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #83 (Edited)

LOL. Good one. Keep that over there.
Need I add type of front suspension (ex. straight axle vs. A-arm), whether or not you have a front bumper, whether or not you have an MSD box or a Mag, etc., etc., etc.

Oh best one of all.... Whether or not your front wheels are true spindle mounts.

·
1 %
12,293 Posts

Need I add type of front suspension (ex. straight axle vs. A-arm), whether or not you have a front bumper, whether or not you have an MSD box or a Mag, etc., etc., etc.

Oh best one of all.... Whether or not your front wheels are true spindle mounts.
I heard you won’t be able to have a wing on any “old” race car...

·
Registered
856 Posts

I believe that we can all live as one big happy family (unlike the HAMB) because we all have the same thing in common..... Hot Rodding!
Right On. That's why I come here. But, (there always is one) even here, there are a lot of guys that think if your car is not a drag car, "IT'S SHIT".
I believe it takes all of us to make this hot rod car hobby work. Even those who do numbers matching frame off restorations of their Gremlins. (Ugly as hammered dog shit if you ask me) oh yeah, back to thought. to each his own. Believe it or not there are guys out there that LOVE their non chevy, ford, Chrysler, BOP,. No serious.
I walk right by a ton of cars at shows (even beautiful 100K 32 coupes, numbers matching, blah blah, blah, and head straight for something I have not seen 10,000 of. Lately I migrate to the LS transplant stuff, or the straight axle gasser look, but "I dig em all". Even if it's not what I'm doing (or trendy) now. I think we should all realize that lots of people don't dig what we have. Ok. To each their own.
Like Tits. Luv em. "maybe some a lot more than others". Still, Luv em.YBBitch:

·
Administrator
135,427 Posts

I'm Jewish.. I'm not allowed to have hamb
Posted via Mobile Device

·
TATER NATION
6,036 Posts

Um last time i checked Satan is a lier. O wait Satan is in the White house !

So that is why Monty praises him......

·
El-conquistador, sir
17,424 Posts

So now the question is,.......is "this" the thread? Or do we start another "official" Hot Rod/Nostalgia/Gasser thread without Monty's name in it?
Why bother he will just insert his name back in it. Glory Whore !

·
El-conquistador, sir
17,424 Posts

The inside of the little screamer, I don't even know of another period correct picture of that.

81 - 100 of 5214 Posts