Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, i have a coworker that is needing info on where to get engine parts for his car, and i cant help him because i have absolutely no knowledge about 4cyl's or where to source parts from, so i guess we both need help.

He has a 1998 Mistubishi Eclipse 2.0l DOHC

i think hes specifically interested in cams and maybe a head, any help is appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
6,454 Posts
Do an intraweb search, ... you're bound to pick up on a shitload of ricer forums, if not, .... move to Cali

·
Registered
670 Posts
So, i have a coworker that is needing info on where to get engine parts for his car, and i cant help him because i have absolutely no knowledge about 4cyl's or where to source parts from, so i guess we both need help.

He has a 1998 Mistubishi Eclipse 2.0l DOHC

i think hes specifically interested in cams and maybe a head, any help is appreciated, thanks.
First of all......is it turbocharged or non-turbo? That makes a huge difference in who has what parts and what parts are actually out there. So......
I'll help out my fellow Mitsubishi brothers here....

www.extremepsi.com
www.englishracing.net
www.jnztuning.com
www.maperformance.com

If he needs advice on how to do things with his car, here are a few sites that all of us Mitsubishi guys/girls go to:

www.dsmtuners.com
www.dsmtalk.com
www.ecmtuning.com

I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner. Those sites will tell you all you need to tell your friend about how to fix his car.

Don't hesitate to ask me anything you need to know about it......IF it's a turbocharged 4G63. There are some knowledgeable guys on here who know these engines pretty good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts