Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
from across the pond...
6,930 Posts
Race fuel??????????????????...... we don't need no stinkin' race fuel.... :-D
It's the off season until April now. Unfortunately we dont live in Florida where you can race all year round. Anyway,i need the time off to put this turbo combo together.It's doing my head in... :-D :-D
How's life in DE Jimmy?...

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whats goin on over there.....the fire is burning.....they're worried about the enviroment before adding water/foam ......this is the second day its burning :roll:

·
from across the pond...
6,930 Posts
it's keeping us warm....bloody cold over here you know... the sausages and the baked potatoes are already on...:-D :-D

·
from across the pond...
6,930 Posts
lol...if a gnat pisses in the wrong direction,or if the chancellor spends to much on booze at the weekend it raises our oil prices... :roll:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Guy's this isn't funny! I am sitting in Ohare waiting on my flight to the UK and the place i am going to work is about 15 miles from this, our managing partner lives in Luton. Anyway Frosty pm me an phone number i will call you when i get on your time, right now wednesday going Go-kart racing, Thursday night having dinner with a family friend that leaves Friday and Saturday open right now.

·
from across the pond...
6,930 Posts
needs to be friday.Saturday is my working on the car day and it's the last before xmas.PM sent...

·
from across the pond...
6,930 Posts
yes he is.....trouble is he needs to hire a plane for himself to carry the Zlotys he needs....$1= 1,000,000 zlotys...... :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
zloty= Polish money....
btw Monty,i hope you like Vodka on your cornflakes....apparently they drink that stuff like water over there...... :-D

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
redvictor said:
yes he is.....trouble is he needs to hire a plane for himself to carry the Zlotys he needs....$1= 1,000,000 zlotys...... :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
zloty= Polish money....
btw Monty,i hope you like Vodka on your cornflakes....apparently they drink that stuff like water over there...... :-D
Sad part is Im not a drinker.. Well compared to Monson and Phil anyway :shock: :-D But it looks like I have to drink up atleast a few days out of the two weeks.. Im gonna bring my dog with me.. :-D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts