Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let you know how good it was to meet you! Love the car! I can put one face with a name! I think I saw Kelly and Monty filming but me and silver weren't sure! So when I get a digital camera I will post a picture of me and silver! Again great meeting you! :-D :-D :-D

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Lets see.. Im the only idiot standing there all night with a video camera.. Being a Blondie you don't disappoint do you? :-D

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HA HA! I kept saying"that's gotta be Monty" I know I should have said HEY! You might have seen us I was the one with 3 layers of clothes on on the left side at the end of the night! I stareted with one layer and ended with 3! :roll: :-D

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think me and silver want to come the 28th friday, I took work off through the 2nd!!!! I need a break from all the kids at work!!! no halloween party for Miss Sharon this year!!!! Maybe we could stay through saturday!

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
sharon egyed said:
Monty we wanted to say hi, but we didn't know if it was you!!!! :| :| :|
Don't feel bad, I gave monty a stack of cash on fri and still haven't met the guy :smt013

Figures the one time I look for him at the starting line he moves and tapes somewhere else :lol:

Beebe did give you the money Monty didn't he :-D , he has a bad habit of buying chevelle parts anytime money hits his hand :smt005

·
Registered
41 Posts
85Camaro said:
sharon egyed said:
Monty we wanted to say hi, but we didn't know if it was you!!!! :| :| :|
Don't feel bad, I gave monty a stack of cash on fri and still haven't met the guy :smt013

Figures the one time I look for him at the starting line he moves and tapes somewhere else :lol:

Beebe did give you the money Monty didn't he :-D , he has a bad habit of buying chevelle parts anytime money hits his hand :smt005
hahah your phucked

1 - 19 of 19 Posts