Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
7,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Word is you are about to get 19" of Northern Sunshine..

SON OF A BITCH....

Stay safe and warm, and make sure your race cars have a blanket !

·
Registered
436 Posts
LOL i sure don't miss the snow... good to be down in sunny FLORIDA! :p

·
Registered
783 Posts
i dont mind the snow but i drive a semi for ups double and triples trailers if you had my job you would understand how much this blows.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Snow depth is gonna vary depending what town we are in. The killer is going to be the wind and drifting. I went home for lunch and the police rang up the phone with a recording saying go nowhere in the next 2 days unless it's an emergency, then I get back to work and the police in that town also rang up the dealership saying the same thing. My dentist called, saying if it's bad Wednesday, don't come in for the appointment. I told him let's wait till the weather gets here before we bale. It's been predicted and missed us before................

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
i dont mind the snow but i drive a semi for ups double and triples trailers if you had my job you would understand how much this blows.
Stay safe Bro, I retired after 33 years with Big Brown in 2004. I don't envy you. I used to have a nice 4 am run to O hare every morning. Always interesting in the winter.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
I threw a bag of salt around, hopefully so I don't have to shovel before goin to work tomorrow morning..................

1 - 20 of 61 Posts