Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks greedy fucks ,for charging me a 12 dollar service fee, I guess this is part of the new corporate ass-reaming. Go choke on a big dick you bunch of **** !

thats is all

rant over !

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just says monthly service fee never had it done before.
I had wamu before chase bought it and great western before wamu bought it . I guess they are " chasing " customers away..

·
Registered
671 Posts
Been with this bank since day one with no bullshit Fee's so if they start this shit I'm gone!! Not paying a fee for them to hold my $$$ & on top of that they make money off yours which is fine that's banking... This is called double dipping & is bullshit!!!

·
Registered
864 Posts
chase got my mortage on my house a few months ago...$15 fee to pay with my card every month lol, guess some people dont like getting paid instantly...all a damn scam

·
Pics of wife?
4,204 Posts
You could go down to Wall St and protest, then listen to some folks here tell you what an idiot you are.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,630 Posts
THANK CHRIST FOR SMART PHONES.....MAKES IT A LOT EASIER TO MANAGE MY SPENDING ACCOUNTS....I DROP A LITTLE IN THEM TO LIVE ON.....AND WORK ON.....I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE GOING BACK TO THE OLD WAYS......I ALSO HEARD THAT ALL BANKS ARE GONNA START CHARGING FEES....FUCKERS GET BAILED OUT....THAT WE PAY FOR.....NOW WE GET TO PAY SOME MORE.....WHEN THE REVOLUTION STARTS.....I THINK I'LL ROB ONE......OR TWO

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,630 Posts
chase got my mortage on my house a few months ago...$15 fee to pay with my card every month lol, guess some people dont like getting paid instantly...all a damn scam
ISN'T THAT SOME SHIT.....JUST ABOUT ALL OF THEM DO THAT CRAP NOW A DAYS.....CHARGE YOU.....SO THEY CAN GET PAID.....WTF

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Isnt this all tied to their Debit Card transaction fee's beig capped ? Didnt hear any talk of this happening prior to that, and I havent heard anything of the retailers dropping prices to reflect the savings on those transactions.

·
Small tire Pimp
4,304 Posts
I just cancelled there shit yesterday

had a problem with my log in and they wouldn't let me use the same password again

Paid the fucker off and told them to cancel the card and pound sand

·
Un-Official YB Tormentor
5,087 Posts
Hey, everyone wanted CHANGE 3 years ago. This is what you get with Big Government and their intervention.

Why does anyone use a debit card anyway? Because its easier than a check? Fuck that. I carry cash. I find all sorts of deals where people need cash fast. If you show green, you get the goods.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
I just cancelled there shit yesterday

had a problem with my log in and they wouldn't let me use the same password again

Paid the fucker off and told them to cancel the card and pound sand

Your mad because they wanted you to use a new password for your own protection? :smt102 Cancelling a card is generally a bad idea.

·
Small tire Pimp
4,304 Posts
No I'm mad cause it was a user name problem not a password problem

For some stupid reason they make you use a # in your username and it kept giving me a log in error wouldn't tell me if it was user or password problem then locked the account

I called and tried to straighten it out and they wanted me to change it all around so I told them to Suck a dick paid it off and cancelled it

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Why does anyone use a debit card anyway? Because its easier than a check? Fuck that. I carry cash. I find all sorts of deals where people need cash fast. If you show green, you get the goods.
I use a debit card at the stores and cash as needed when needed.

The Debit card fits in my wallet a lot easier than a check book and does the exact same thing.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts