KEVIN CAPS LOCK
81,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FIRST BLACK AMERICAN....AT THAT......

DOES HE STAND A CHANCE?

·
WHAT NOW ?
16,706 Posts
could be.....the one we have now is a fake...phoney ass kenyan.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I think he's the only one that can beat Obama. I hope he get's the nomination, I'm liking the 9-9-9 plan.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
81,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT HIM.... AMONG MANY THINGS.....IS THAT HE'S NOT A POLITICIAN....FOR THE MOST PART....

·
Registered
8,467 Posts
I heard Trump likes him. That's another +1 for me :)

Seriously I think he's the best option so far.

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
9-9-9 would be ok if the super-wealthy actually paid theirs. but they get to hide all their money in shelters and such. i dont make enough money to create bank accounts in switzerland or the cayman islands. do you?

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
everyone should be paying the same percentage, no matter if you are poor or rich. i have a small business and an accountant, i cant get away with shit compared to big corps. and that is bullshit.

·
Un-Official YB Tormentor
5,087 Posts
i have a small business and an accountant, i cant get away with shit compared to big corps. and that is bullshit.
You can "get away" with everything they do. Its the law. And they dont get away with as much as you THINK they do. At SOME POINT, the Kennedys, the Buffets, the Heinz of the world all end up paying. It may not be today, but eventually, everything is taxed out. Ask your accountant how much tax Berkshire Hathaway will be worth when its finally sold off. Or the Kennedy Compound. People don't understand "Recapture". No media advertises it.. Just wait till you sell your building, if you are "writing it off". Thats why GM gives old factories to the towns for $1.00. Thats why Carrier Corp(UTC) took down EVERY BUILDING on Carrier Circle in Syracuse and donated the land. MILLIONS in demo cost. Been going on for a year now. 20+ acres of buildings are now flattened.

I think Cain will be seeing the Lions share of scrutiny now. Its our job to defend him, as the Media sees him as the biggest threat to their boy.

·
Beer makes me pee
9,746 Posts
I am confused. If you dont vote for Obamma who is half white you are a racist right? And if you vote for Cain who is more black you are a racist.:smt102 I guess I will vote for the redneck from Texas. It looks like I will be a racist no matter what I do.

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,804 Posts
I don't think his race should even be a factor ....listen to the man talk, he talks loud and clear and doesn't use a teleprompter, I just hope the greed of the government doesn't get him

1 - 20 of 162 Posts