Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably safe to say, at one point or another, we've all shaken our head at another man because of something he's done or couldn't do which would require a punch mark in his man card. Let's list some things that have caused us to shake our heads in disbelief. Ill start; couldn't work a ratchet strap.

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,543 Posts
I know a dude who won't drive on the highway. Says its because of an accident when he was younger. Has full on sleeves. He's a fucking safe space man child.

·
Registered
102 Posts
My neighbor is one of the best neighbors I have but dude couldn't Back up his small camper trailer into his driveway and wasn't able to finish putting together a preassembled push mower (add oil and bolt the handle on)

·
Super Moderator
1968 Camaro Z28, 1933 Chevy Coupe, 2004 Silverado Z71, 1946 Chevy PU, 2000 Custom Harley Davidson
50,983 Posts
Anyone who has a store assemble a bike, a lawn mower, a gas grille, or anything else that usually comes with a "some assembly required" notice on it.

·
Banned
7,331 Posts
My temporary roommate (his wife kicked him out) is 61 years old and recently bought a BMW 1200cc motorcycle. He's owned it for about 2 months and has put about 1500 miles on it riding around. Yesterday he discovered the rear tire was flat after another guy at work told him it looked low on Thursday and he rode it on Friday as well.

I offered to plug it so he could get it to the shop for a new tire. We put it on the center stand and I plugged the tire. He decided to take it for a ride and I went inside. 10 minutes later he still hadn't been able to get it off the center stand. He was trying to push it off the stand while sitting on the bike. I went out, made him get off the bike, pushed it off the stand and went back inside.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Can't check fluids in vehicles.
Can't drive a stick shift.

True story on trailers. I was at the campground one spring, family pulls up in a small pop-up, dad attempts to back-up three or four times with no success. I walk up and offer him guidance, still doesn't get it. He hops out, I back it right in.

Fast forward to Labor day that year. Same campground, I see the same family pull in. Dad pulls right up to the site, hops out of vehicle, wife hops out and runs around to drivers side, gets in and back the trailer right in.

Man card revoked.

·
Registered
33,543 Posts
My temporary roommate (his wife kicked him out) is 61 years old and recently bought a BMW 1200cc motorcycle. He's owned it for about 2 months and has put about 1500 miles on it riding around. Yesterday he discovered the rear tire was flat after another guy at work told him it looked low on Thursday and he rode it on Friday as well.

I offered to plug it so he could get it to the shop for a new tire. We put it on the center stand and I plugged the tire. He decided to take it for a ride and I went inside. 10 minutes later he still hadn't been able to get it off the center stand. He was trying to push it off the stand while sitting on the bike. I went out, made him get off the bike, pushed it off the stand and went back inside.
:smt082 I've seen some pretty big dudes struggling..Fucking hilarious!!

·
This amp goes to 11.
12,064 Posts
I'm always amazed at the number of guys who can't hold a ratchet/breaker bar/torque wrench properly when they are trying to put some effort into tightening or loosening a fastener.

1 - 20 of 161 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.