Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was was watching the NSCA board for about 2 weeks and not much was happening.......Then Jimmy told me you guys were over here. I just thought I would add in one more "Ford guy" to the mix.
Jim

·
Registered
744 Posts
Jim /Ford Guy/ Gorski said:
Hello,
Scott, the trans will be in tonight. Trying to test this Sunday, keeping the fingers crossed.
Jim
Where are you going Sunday? I just finished up Mike's car last night and we are gonna go somewhere this weekend to make a few passes.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I hate to say this but Lapeer is the only one open, Milan has a race this weekend, Ubly is not open, so Sunday its Lapeer. I just need to make a couple test shots and make sure everything is okay. If I don't make it the only other weekend is June 4-5. And again Ubly is closed and Milan has a Pro-Mod race Sat & Sun.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Jim /Ford Guy/ Gorski said:
I hate to say this but Lapeer is the only one open, Milan has a race this weekend, Ubly is not open, so Sunday its Lapeer.
Not the famous "Lapeer International Dragway"!!

·
Registered
744 Posts
It's a 69 Elcamino with one of those driver's education motors (SBC). I hate to say it's not black. It's that bright blue from a 2000 Corvette. :wink:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts