Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys getting the morning started with a thread on YB.COM live from MIR all day today! :smt103

·
Registered
169 Posts
You have t he best seat in the house , amirite?

We're on our way back over to the track, still looking for jesel rockers for victor glidden heads, if anyone has any or knows where we can get some please go to the tower and have Tim Johnson paged or just come to the trailer we are parked directly across from Ritchie Stine and Scott Bitzer. Thanks!!!

;)

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey out there in yellow bullet land" Rockin Rob here,And man the cars are just comming and comming Me and chris are gonna rip the roof off.Nate and Adam pritchet pullin tv the producers of Pinks and Pinks all Out in the house this shit is bad ass,So tune in to yourwaynetwork.com click on to live feed.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hey out there in yellow bullet land" Rockin Rob here,And man the cars are just comming and comming Me and chris are gonna rip the roof off.Nate and Adam pritchet pullin tv the producers of Pinks and Pinks all Out in the house this shit is bad ass,So tune in to yourwaynetwork.com click on to live feed.

YOU FUCKING ROCK GUYS!!

We'll be right there!!!!

·
Registered
690 Posts
heading over in a few!

if you can make honda rockers fit in your car i have plenty of those about a mile away :p

if not that i have a tig welder and a hammer, those 2 things can usually fix just about anything hahaha

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rockin Rob" were back.Nate just gave me the word.First round of h&h trailer's outlaw 10.5 cars and wheels up racing fuel drag radial shootout cars is going to be at 11:30 and he just gave me more great news there will be 3 rounds of qualifing instead of two.Holly 1320x Rockin Rob im out

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
Hey Fastmover the audio on the feed was great for awhile now it real fuzzy.

Ryan

·
Registered
425 Posts
What's the deal with that big ass Ford Fairlane in Drag Radial??? 7.96????

Holy shit batman!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Saturday only!

·
Got Woodgrain?
7,815 Posts
Brian Weddle is only 17.

His father is Jeff Weddle, of Wild Bunch fame. Robbie Long, also from the Wild Bunch helps with the tune. The car is SPOTLESS! It came out of Va.

·
140th phuckstick bitches
13,678 Posts
Lets hear how many viewers are logged in and watch'n the killer action!
Looking bad ass out here in Utah, Thanks 1320x and Jimmy Biggs :)

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts
arggh how come the sound always messes up during DR and not the other stuff lol

1 - 20 of 51 Posts