Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
38,375 Posts
Didn't appear to be out of line until I saw 515,000 miles. I wouldn't pay $7500 for the damn thing.

·
Registered
11,165 Posts
My brother was in the business for a while doing custom transport. He mostly did horses, but would haul damned near anything for a dollar. He wanted a sleeper on his like this. Nice setup...:cool:

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
Hot shot truck... fancy one too.

Looks loke a rentz sleeper... maybe ARI....

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
Didn't appear to be out of line until I saw 515,000 miles. I wouldn't pay $7500 for the damn thing.
In all reality the sleeper alone is worth the asking price.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Those guys usually transport brand new campers from manufacturer or cars on 3-4 car wedge trailer.
thats what did for 6 years - the 3 or 4 car hauling. i certainly didn;t get rich doin that. and hooking up to 3 let alone 4 cars i seen what it did to few others duallys good for couple yrs at best i needed my truck to last so i never did the multiple car hauling just campers.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,167 Posts
LOOKS TOO GOOFY....EITHER GET A HOTEL ROOM....OR BUY SOMETHING THAT WAS BUILT WITH A SLEEPER....NOT THIS ABORTION ON WHEELS

·
Registered
222 Posts
In all reality the sleeper alone is worth the asking price.
True but way to many miles on that thing now. Tell he's enjoyed it but she's had her day..
You can do the same thing he has there with a goose neck trailer and he would have to turn the tool boxes around and mount them on the fenders which is not problem or pull a tag only. 3 and 4 car trailers are high in the front but a race trailer ain't.
With a little creativity you guys already have a bed room. Add a TV, most have wireless and you can get a dish dome for about 500 now.
If your trailer has AC, you have what he has for a whole lot less, and it wont' have 515,00 miles on it either.

·
Just Sayin Crew V.P.
37,825 Posts
Not my cup of tea but apparently whoever owned it got his money's worth out of it

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
thats alot of hotel stays for the price of that sleeper, and the hotel stay wouldnt affect the gvwr. and the truck would have a much smaller turning radius.
i saw a duramax on craigs awhile back with 750k on it. the first part of the ad said "OK, first things first.... this truck has 750k on it." lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts