Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stop using the bible, church and god for a excuse to be stupid during the week then holy roller Sunday :smt077

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
I'm not a God fearing religious individual and seldom even respond to the "devotional" threads!...
But I'm not sure WHY people feel the NEED to mock those that have accepted Christ into their lives!...

IF (in fact) it bothers you that much....................... there are PLENTY of other threads to open and respond to!...

In the words of (well, a dead guy NOW) Can't we ALL just get along?... :smt102

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no its people that say why is my life so fucked up, why this why that bullshit then rob somebody or kill somebody, then pull out a food stamp card and pray to Jesus

·
DamCoonass
15,236 Posts
stop using the bible, church and god for a excuse to be stupid during the week then holy roller Sunday :smt077
Don't worry.

Thou shalt not take My name in vain addresses this very thing.

Those that hold up God's name as a shield to do harm will be the 1st to burn.

Live your life not somebody elses.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
I'm not a God fearing religious individual and seldom even respond to the "devotional" threads!...
But I'm not sure WHY people feel the NEED to mock those that have accepted Christ into their lives!...

IF (in fact) it bothers you that much....................... there are PLENTY of other threads to open and respond to!...

Thanks Donny. It really is that simple but some just have a problem grasping that concept I guess. So simple that its way over their head mabey? Or just looking for something to gripe about?

·
Registered
10,973 Posts
Like any other group of people the loudest, most fanatical, self righteous, judgmental and most insecure are the ones that give the rest a bad name. I don't consider all christians dumbasses just the dumbasses.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts

Have no problem with those that are religious and it makes them a better person which of course is not always the case but...
The fact is that we have a religious forum but the Jesus Freaks intentionally post in TOBT just to try to agitate so they get what they fuckin deserve.

Is it that hard to understand???

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

my post has nothing to do with other post on the bullet, its the people in my I see every day,
for instance, I went to lunch and seen a bum punch a lady in the nose, well she hollers OOO GOD, and acource this shit lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGMdcTF4mBo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
I, like everyone else am certainly not perfect but I do feel like I live my life better than a lot of people out there in this cruel world. But I have to agree that religion is a choice made by those of us that choose it. I never wanted it pounded down my throat and I certainly won't be pounding it down anyone else's.
And I certainly don't frequent trash or be trashed to get preached to either. I get that in church.

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
26,906 Posts
Have no problem with those that are religious and it makes them a better person which of course is not always the case but...
The fact is that we have a religious forum but the Jesus Freaks intentionally post in TOBT just to try to agitate so they get what they fuckin deserve.

Can you provide a link? Is it next to the boat forum?

·
Pics of wife?
4,204 Posts

you're right, it's not hard to understand.......for anyone with at least a 5th grade comprehension level.

The problem is: not everyone here has that.

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
26,906 Posts
The Political Corner (84 Viewing)
We will hash out political, religious and current events in this section.... Keep it constructive when posting!!
Good point. I guess current events should not be in TOBT either.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Can you provide a link? Is it next to the boat forum?

Go to the index where you see TRASH OR BE TRASHED and using TRASH OR BE TRASHED as number 1, count down till you reach number 6. Read what that forum encompasses. If still confused, ask someone to help you!!!

ps: Michael's post should help you also!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts

Sometimes they are called sheep and sometimes others are refered to as being damned and rotting in hell, so it's all good on both sides brother, remember this is trashed or be trashed.... some of us seem to forget that a lot of the time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts