Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
The nitrous guy
7,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First..........lets start back in May, when TT Jones, the current track operator had a bike, Pro-Mod, Drag Radial and x275 race. Well it rained it out on Friday before qualifying got started and the race was postponed until 4th of July weekend. He announced to everyone to hang on to arm bands and tickets and they would be honored at the 4th race. Then at the 4th race, big sign on the ticket booth saying they would NOT be honoring armbands, so everybody paid again. All over the internet, radio and on flyers......GUARANTEED PURSES IN ALL CLASSES. Drag Radial had 7 cars, he CUT the purse from 5k to 3k to win. Also CUT the purse in X275, even though they had a good turnout and place was packed with spectators...............Fast forward to THIS weekend. Again, posted everywhere, GUARANTEED purses in ALL classes. This time Drag Radial was only $2500 to win and only 3 cars showed up, likely because of the last deal and then one broke Friday night in qualifying. So that left just Henderson and Stack to race Saturday. TT comes up and informs them that he will "give" them $1000 each to make passes. This time they stand their ground and say "No, guaranteed is guaranteed", you pay what it says on the flyer for winner and runner up. He got mad, said he would pay it, but would never have Drag Radial again............that's fine, word is out you won't pay anyway.................So the race commences, they run some brackets, some 6.0 and 7.0. About 9:00pm, the lights go off on the top end and they can't get them back on.............Now HERE is where it REALLY gets good. Since 6.0 and 7.0 had made a round, he chops the full purse between the leftover cars............ X275, 5.30, Pro Mod and Drag Radial had NOT made first round. He chops the FULL purse in Pro-Mod between the qualified drivers, who by the way have FREE entry fee and crew passes.............X275, Drag Radial and 5.30 get their ENTRY FEES back and told to have a nice day. This after two days in the blazing sun, qualified fields, track full of spectators for two days. He had already gone to 1/2 price food in the concession stand and at 9:00 pm had made all the money he was going to make and those 3 classes get their entry fees back and he keeps the purses.............So form your own conclusions about how you think that deal was handled...................Have no idea what he did with his bike guys, but I am betting they got paid

Monte

·
The nitrous guy
7,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah.............forgot one little tidbit. Also on the flyer, it stated Sunday was a makeup day in case of rain. Now although it didn't rain and they had an equipment malfunction, Sunday was STILL the makeup day. So after the guys are informed of the decision, some say fine, we will race tomorrow. TT says NO, race is done. Chad also said he and Stack would come make their pass tomorrow. Chad was told.........."you ain't going down MY track"..............so there you go, that's what happened at Huntsville this weekend

Monte

·
Wayyyyy more left in it!
7,059 Posts
Sounds like anyone going there expecting to race for "guaranteed money" is a phucking fool.

·
The nitrous guy
7,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fuck that guy. That's the kind of owner that slowly bleeds a track off
Well, he don't OWN it, he just leases it. Hopefully somebody else can get the lease and do something with it. Huntsville has always had a pretty good reputation...........it is currently for sure going the wrong way

Monte

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
GUARANTEED is a BIG word some of these promoters really don't realize that is like a contract if somebody pushed it they could be in deep do-do! Been to those races and got screwed at the pay window know who not to race for now! He should have paid it and once everybody knows he did the right thing they will come back and bring more NOW he has messed up what coulda been a good thing! Glad we didn't make the trip way to far for that! All these promoters need to talk to Edmund Hall he has ALWAYS paid what the flyer says and that's the reason he has a great turnout! His money is in the tower before any car goes down the track. Hate it for the ones that were involved:(

·
Registered
13,339 Posts
Y'all shoulda went all " Ferguson " on his ass!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Use to run a guaranteed class at Milan the track owner always paid out even on a small bike count. I was impressed and couldn't believe it. A few times guys didn't take the whole amount to try and keep the class going. 1000 each to make a pass on a 2500 pay out is not a bad deal for those radial cars. Sounds like he put a bad taste in people's mouth over the arm bands. I've never seen a local track around Chicago area let spectators back in for free after rain except NASCAR or Nhra for a makeup day. Sounds as if those lights went out on purpose thou and someone stuck a lot of money in thier pocket. I know another track like that and now it's a ghost town! Dude needS
his wig split!

·
The Dude Abides
18,430 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Monte!

·
A bad example for others
35,766 Posts
Sounds like he needs something nickel plated stuck in his face to remind him of his obligations!

I'm not one to advocate for violence but sometimes people need a subtle "push" to make them do the right thing...

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,205 Posts
I'M IMAGINING A BUCK AND A QUARTER....LOUD MOUTH........OR AN OVERLY FAT GOLF CART RIDING SALAMI EATING PIG....

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,205 Posts
Or an opinionated, arrogant, half bald, newly rich Internet blowhard perhaps?
OR A JEALOUS....MARINE DOUCHEBAG.....WITH AMERICAN ENVY EATING A HOLE IN HIS GUT?.....NAH.....THAT WOULD BE SUICIDE...NO ONE WOULD NEVER NOT EAT A BULLET IN THOSE SHOES...LOL

I'M NOT RICH YOU FUCKING IDIOT....OR ARROGANT.....HALF BALD...MORE LIKE 3/8.....LOL....WHAT LITTLE I DO HAVE.....I WORK FOR...EVERYDAY....YOU SHOULD TRY IT...YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE JEALOUS OF ME...BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE...STUPID CUNT

·
Senor Frog
8,949 Posts
Sounds like a shitty deal by an unprofessional track owner
He will learn real quick like when he looses all his racers and has to
shut down

·
Registered
12,120 Posts
Who said I was referring to you?

OR A JEALOUS....MARINE DOUCHEBAG.....WITH AMERICAN ENVY EATING A HOLE IN HIS GUT?.....NAH.....THAT WOULD BE SUICIDE...NO ONE WOULD NEVER NOT EAT A BULLET IN THOSE SHOES...LOL

I'M NOT RICH YOU FUCKING IDIOT....OR ARROGANT.....HALF BALD...MORE LIKE 3/8.....LOL....WHAT LITTLE I DO HAVE.....I WORK FOR...EVERYDAY....YOU SHOULD TRY IT...

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,205 Posts
Who said I was referring to you?
WELL....CONSIDERING YOU'VE TAILGATED MY EVERY FUCKING POST NOW FOR 6 MONTHS YOU PASTY FUCKING TEABAG........AND LIKE TO ADD PERSONAL INSULTS TO TRY AND GET A RISE OUT OF ME....FOR WHAT EVER REASON.....ALONG WITH DIGGING INTO MY PERSONAL STUFF....FROM INTERNET SEARCHES....HOPING TO FIND SOME DIRT ON ME TO POST ON HERE TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER.....WHO ELSE WOULD YOU BE TALKING ABOUT YOU FUCKING LOSER......IF YOU WERE IN THE STATES....I'D RIDE DOWN TO YOUR SHITHOLE BOAT REPAIR SHOP.....AND SPLIT YOUR FUCKING WIG WITH A 21 PITCH PROP....LOL....J/K :cool:

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
sorry to hear that and it sucks
its a nice track here in town too
we've been trying to get to some TnT's to just hang out and have some fun, but something always comes up or the weather is lousy
wish it would have worked out better, and all i can say is for some reason or another the whole car scene situation around here just sucks big time

·
Registered
12,120 Posts
Internet searches? Digging into personal stuff? Finding dirt to post up?
Fuck dude, are you high? I just troll your arrogant ass from time to time, looks like I have been using the right coloured lure.
Call me the Tick from now on, 'cause I'm under your skin.

WELL....CONSIDERING YOU'VE TAILGATED MY EVERY FUCKING POST NOW FOR 6 MONTHS YOU PASTY FUCKING TEABAG........AND LIKE TO ADD PERSONAL INSULTS TO TRY AND GET A RISE OUT OF ME....FOR WHAT EVER REASON.....ALONG WITH DIGGING INTO MY PERSONAL STUFF....FROM INTERNET SEARCHES....HOPING TO FIND SOME DIRT ON ME TO POST ON HERE TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER.....WHO ELSE WOULD YOU BE TALKING ABOUT YOU FUCKING LOSER......IF YOU WERE IN THE STATES....I'D RIDE DOWN TO YOUR SHITHOLE BOAT REPAIR SHOP.....AND SPLIT YOUR FUCKING WIG WITH A 21 PITCH PROP....LOL....J/K :cool:

1 - 20 of 142 Posts