Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
Wonder what your truck would do with some TSL superswampers instead of slicks. lol

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
cool
looks like a good time

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Looks like you "good ole boys" know how to have a good time..

Where is that action located at.. I want to open a self service car wash there ;) ..

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
the crazy fuckers around my neck of the woods do that shit every weekend.fix it then go and fuck it up again.

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
pretty cool, i had days like that 25 years ago. no place to play like that anymore

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Bad Ass, When I was a kid we would go to the Peach state mudplex every weekend. The girls at these events were awesome. Cool video Bobby

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
How irresponsible!, drinking, no lids, no guardrails, who sanctions this, what rules????

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Id like to go to one some time.

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How irresponsible!, drinking, no lids, no guardrails, who sanctions this, what rules????

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Id like to go to one some time.
Really , now I gotta weigh 3200 lbs , can only run this tire , that trans , No boobies shown , I am like what the Hell , wheres the fun at but then Mark Samples breaks out with a Bikini Contest or the Duck makes an apperarance in the Pimp getup and i remember just how much fun I am having Drag racing . And the clean up on the truck is way easier . :p:p:p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts