Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

THIS IS THE VIDEO OF AMBASSADOR STEVENS BEING REMOVED FROM THE UNTIED STATES EMBASSY ON SEPTEMBER 11 2012.....THIS MAN CRIED FOR SUPPORT TO HILLARY....TO ONLY FALL ON DEAF EARS....

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DIRECT QUOTE FROM HIS BOOK

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
13,498 Posts
My blood pressure goes up at the mere mention of her name. I cannot understand how anybody could consider voting for that vile bitch.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Just for clarification, not the ambassador unless those guys were disguised in Vietnam era uniforms.....

Also for further clarification, Obammy and Hildabeast together look like a clapped out old hippy whore and her ****** boyfriend.

·
Registered
211 Posts
It pisses me off also to think that we've allowed this country to be lead by a pos like we have in office ,and there's even a chance for another pos to even be allowed to run for office . I say impeach Obama and deport him . Or put his butt in prison for his criminal acts since he's been in office . I can't wait until he's out . I'm praying that someone gets voted in that will help put this country back on its feet rather than try to destroy it .

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
My blood pressure goes up at the mere mention of her name. I cannot understand how anybody could consider voting for that vile bitch.
Same here.

·
Registered
10,414 Posts
It pisses me off also to think that we've allowed this country to be lead by a pos like we have in office ,and there's even a chance for another pos to even be allowed to run for office . I say impeach Obama and deport him . Or put his butt in prison for his criminal acts since he's been in office . I can't wait until he's out . I'm praying that someone gets voted in that will help put this country back on its feet rather than try to destroy it .
Talk to bigtruckdrivah muthafuckah.....he'll tell you how peachy things are. LMAO

·
Registered
7,986 Posts
When I think about what happened in Benghazi it brings tears to my eyes,to have OUR Government turn their backs

on OUR ambassador and our brave serviceman while they are being killed by the dogs of Islam.With no response,no

payback,no cost to these savages.What the hell has happened to our country?

·
Registered
10,414 Posts
When I think about what happened in Benghazi it brings tears to my eyes,to have OUR Government turn their backs

on OUR ambassador and our brave serviceman while they are being killed by the dogs of Islam.With no response,no

payback,no cost to these savages.What the hell has happened to our country?
bigtruckdrivah says it's OK.

·
Registered
47,714 Posts
Kev.... you should post this in the Political section and watch all the Demotards defend her and Obozo...

·
FHRITP
50,663 Posts
Talk to bigtruckdrivah muthafuckah.....he'll tell you how peachy things are. LMAO
bigtruckdrivah says it's OK.
You need to pump the brakes hot rod. Don't twist what I post. I never said any of this shit was ok. I don't know where you got that, maybe up the GODAMN dose. But since you seem to be ass hurt about somethin lets hash it out.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts