Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I built this as a pedal bike about 10 years ago when I got bored........a few months ago I drug it out of my parents barn to reassemble it for some fun. Couldn't find the crank arm spindle so I couldn't get the pedals bolted back on...well a few beers, some redneck brainstorming, a spare starter, flexplate, trans brake button and battery later, here is what I came up with. Tops out at about 20 mph and will wheelie enough to bruise my tailbone!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pretty unique. How many times have your jeans been sucked into that flywheel/starter mesh? :smt110
Not yet......once at cruising speed I let off the starter button, flywheel stops. I can then grab it and give it a pull backwards to activate the coaster brake in the rear hub:rolleyes: Most people are smart and won't even attempt to take it for a spin

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My balls hurt just looking at the shifter...
yeah....now mine hurt....the fork broke the other day coming down from a wheelie! Imagine that....a bit overloaded, time to beef it up

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the compliments guys! I have my hands on some triple trees from a Harley project, some year when I get some time I will weld a new steer tube on this thing and build a beefier fork, maybe some real ape hangers too.......time will tell. lots and lots of time....not a real priority at the moment.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts