Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
I am real suprised that no other country handled it like Sweden? I think that was the country that had no shut down school stayed going, ect. And we can not call them DEMONRATS anymore! They are the lowest most disgusting form of life! They are "MAGGOTS" feeding on the sewage they cause!

·
Registered
7,072 Posts
I am real suprised that no other country handled it like Sweden? I think that was the country that had no shut down school stayed going, ect. And we can not call them DEMONRATS anymore! They are the lowest most disgusting form of life! They are "MAGGOTS" feeding on the sewage they cause!
It will be interesting to see how it works for them. I suspect by the time all is said and done, the area under the curve will not be much different for them. Of course data is crap, since we test more than anyone. And we count everyone WITH covid as dying FROM covid. So it's hard to say.

·
Registered
26,025 Posts
The plandemic will end when the left finds a new reason to attack Trump. If not by November 4th, it will end of natural causes.......in other words the media will STFU about it.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I went to the hospital today for a procedure. The COVID screener at the entrance
was not wearing a mask. Then I proceeded to the check-in desk, she wasn't wearing
a mask either.

I then made my way to the waiting room with about 12 other folks, we all had to
wear masks.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
This guys just another "MAGGOT" believer! He has his head so far up OBOOBAS and BIDENS ASSES he gets breakfast before they can digest it! Hes one of the bottom feeders that feed off MAGGOT SHIT! FUCK YOU!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts