Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
You do realize that the virus isn’t going anywhere right? On a long enough time line every single person will be in contact with it. Herd immunity is the only real solution. Vaccine force the virus to mutate. If you’re high risk stay home! Rest of us have shit to do. Oh and while I’m calling bullshit on this fucking plandemic, if the virus is so god damn dangerous why are we just tossing infectious disease ridden masks in the garbage can? Why aren’t they being disposed of like other medical waste?

·
Registered
7,072 Posts
What makes you think anything other than her immunity or perhaps an effective and trusted vaccine will stop the pandemic? Herd immunity is the hard truth I'm afraid. It's the solution that nobody wants to admit is the only way. It's the third rail of sorts.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
What makes you think anything other than her immunity or perhaps an effective and trusted vaccine will stop the pandemic? Herd immunity is the hard truth I'm afraid. It's the solution that nobody wants to admit is the only way. It's the third rail of sorts.
The Democrats will only admit it when the crisis tit runs dry! This is nothing but an over exaggerated flu virus that has been the vehicle of public exploitation driven by the blood thirsty Democrats!

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
26,384 Posts
Got to love how the moron brings up S. Korea when talking deaths per capita. They currently list 6/1M population.

Uh huh.....K

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Any other year this would have just been called a newer, deadlier strain of the flu. Most people I know had the worst flu of their life back in Nov-Feb. I myself never get the flu but miraculously had it in December for a solid 5 days.

Seems we cant count on any data so I'll just count on personal experience I guess.

·
Registered
7,072 Posts
The Democrats will only admit it when the crisis tit runs dry! This is nothing but an over exaggerated flu virus that has been the vehicle of public exploitation driven by the blood thirsty Democrats!
Well, Trump can't really go there either because of the snowflake high anxiety in our country. he would never get elected.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts