Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone happen to have a video or pictures of the wheelie I had last night in first round of qualifying? I would like to get a picture or something. Last month I complained about weight transfer and lack there of. Last night I found it and tore up alot of stuff. So far cracked windshield, chipped hood and the worst was I cracked my engine block which is what ended my night early. Oh yeah does anyone weld cast iron real well? :( Today we're headed to Norwalk for the Night Under Fire (spectator) and tomorrow I can tear everything down to see what else is tore up. Thanks to anyone that may have pictures or video that you can send.

·
Let the Clutch Out
17,686 Posts
Mike the Photoguy has a Bad Ass Shot of your Wheelstand I almost Bought one but I already bought 5 pics it will make a awesome Poster size shot its bad ass to say the least!

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mike the Photoguy has a Bad Ass Shot of your Wheelstand I almost Bought one but I already bought 5 pics it will make a awesome Poster size shot its bad ass to say the least!
Thanks I went to see him after that run but he was at about the 330 mark along side the track.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I have video of Josh's wheelie along with lots of other great wheelies from last night.

It's odd but everybody was putting it on the bumper EXCEPT for Marty Merillat.

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Josh nice wheelie and I'm sorry to hear it tore up some shit but why don't you have a front motor plate? I would think a car with your power should damn sure have one.

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
Awesome pic Josh! Sorry to hear about the carnage though :(

·
Registered
557 Posts
Bill he has a front plate it maybe the the weight of the crank support sticking out caused it to crack the mounting bolt boss just a guess.

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Bill he has a front plate it maybe the the weight of the crank support sticking out caused it to crack the mounting bolt boss just a guess.
So he's saying that it broke the block at the water pump bolts or on down where the 2 bolts on each side go into the block? I thought he was talking about the normal motor mount bolting area.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Bill it was down by the lower bolt hole for the crank support I belive. I'm sure he will let us know when he gets it apart.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Give me a call, I know a guy that should be able to put a boss back on the block with no problem. He welded between my cylinders once and I never honed the block or decked it. Flat file and run it. This guy is good.

Call my cell and I will get you his info. 313-530-1827

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Give me a call, I know a guy that should be able to put a boss back on the block with no problem. He welded between my cylinders once and I never honed the block or decked it. Flat file and run it. This guy is good.

Call my cell and I will get you his info. 313-530-1827
Razor could fix it no problem.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts