Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11,340 Posts
Edibles take too long to work and joints take too long to roll. Just do a bong hit and get it over with.

Reactions: Pc3427 and goldss

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
I take jell capsules, 80mg per day of cbd for joint pain and 10-20mg of thc.

thc gummies can be expensive if you take them a lot so the wife gets these pucks of 1000mg and divides them up in 100mg wedges.

·
Registered
11,340 Posts
You can get so high from these edibles, it's crazy...
The edibles are no more potent than any other application. It's just far easier to exceed a reasonable dose with edibles.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Anyone use hemp gummies. Would like to have something to help some joint pain and help be in a better mood. I've been kind of pissed at the world.
What I do for my Lupus/Poly Arthritis joint pain is a strict anti inflammatory diet AND STICK WITH IT!! That and regular aerobic exercise do wonders and no drugs needed.

Just saying................

·
Registered
11,340 Posts
What I do for my Lupus/Poly Arthritis joint pain is a strict anti inflammatory diet AND STICK WITH IT!! That and regular aerobic exercise do wonders and no drugs needed.

Your "strict anti-inflammatory diet" works because of the chemicals in the plants and animals you're ingesting. Cannabis provides relief via the chemicals in the plant you're ingesting.

Stick with what works for you, but if you're going to consider cannabis a "drug" then you should use the same term for your spinach. Just sayin'

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Your "strict anti-inflammatory diet" works because of the chemicals in the plants and animals you're ingesting. Cannabis provides relief via the chemicals in the plant you're ingesting.

Stick with what works for you, but if you're going to consider cannabis a "drug" then you should use the same term for your spinach. Just sayin'
I guess you don't understand. You HAVE to buy food but DON'T have to buy dope if you buy the right food? That way you don't have to waste money on dope!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,340 Posts
I guess you don't understand. You HAVE to buy food but DON'T have to buy dope if you buy the right food? That way you don't have to waste money on dope!:rolleyes:

:LOL: This fuckin' place...

Why is cannabis "dope" but broccoli, carrots and oranges are "health food"? Because the government told us so.

·
Registered
11,340 Posts
Because broccoli, carrots and oranges don't get you stoned to the Bejesus Belt? :LOL:
Cannabis contains THC and CBDs, with different strains containing varying percentages of each. CBDs do not get you high and are the compounds of most value for health and pain relief purposes. THC is the psychoactive compound.

"Hemp" is extremely low in THC and doesn't get you any more stoned than broccoli.

·
Registered
15,681 Posts
Make sure that if what you are taking contains THC that you start small, If its been a while since you took any weed/edibles etc. I would start by just taking a small puff and seeing how you feel.
Lots of people have made the mistake of taking waay too much edibles (by accident) and had to ride out the storm for hours and hours

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Industrial Hemp Farms
Lots of good deals for either CBD or Delta-8. The Delta-8 stuff will get you high. Extremely high if you have no or little tolerance.
They sell CBD or Delta-8 flower, distillates (dabs), gummies, cartridges, lotions/balms... etc...
They can ship most anywhere in the US. Some states have banned Delta-8 THC though. Texas hasn't yet. A bill was introduced this last session but didn't make the cut so it is still fair game here.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts