Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
I've Got The Cure
2,629 Posts
Those hemi Super Stockers are bad boys!
Oh Man I am telling ya!! I love em!! nothing like a Super Stock Hemi up on the pipe!!!
My favorite race cars....:smt082

Too bad about Larry. Super nice guy I have not seen in a long time. He grew up same place I did and we went to high school at same time years ago.
Hes one hell of a skeet shooter also!!! :smt023

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Marvell is there with my engine, these are the first passes on the car this year #4 qualifier at 3800ft the morning pass his shifter hung up. Semi's against Buckey someone forgot to tighten the valve cover. sneaking up on the tune up and testing on the car, we should be real good

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Marvell is there with my engine, these are the first passes on the car this year #4 qualifier at 3800ft the morning pass his shifter hung up. Semi's against Buckey someone forgot to tighten the valve cover. sneaking up on the tune up and testing on the car, we should be real good
That's great performance considering how competitive this class is!! Sorry to hear about the goof-up.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Too bad about Larry. Super nice guy I have not seen in a long time. He grew up same place I did and we went to high school at same time years ago.
Hes one hell of a skeet shooter also!!! :smt023
I seen his car at Autorama last year (MPR chassis, super clean :cool:). I never got a chance to meet him though. Doesn't he have a gun store in Birmingham or thereabouts?

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Congrat's on that Steve,SS/AH is one of my favorites to follow.

·
I've Got The Cure
2,629 Posts
I seen his car at Autorama last year (MPR chassis, super clean :cool:). I never got a chance to meet him though. Doesn't he have a gun store in Birmingham or thereabouts?
Yes a high end shotgun place. You can't miss Larry he is about 6' 6" of Chinese decent. Long and lankey drink of water as they say...hahahaha. Him, Mike also Leo used to hang around each other all the time so. MPR was a given!!! Mike builds some of the best stuff in the country for SS.
I don't know if Leo is still running or not but I believe Mike is. Larry is also running a Wescott motor I think. I haven't seen them guys in a long time. I known Larry since we were kids and got to know Mike because he was local chassis builder.

·
I've Got The Cure
2,629 Posts
Quit being so dam modest Steve...you build some good stuff!!! Wish you would post more here on the Bullet!!!
Like some of them video's you make!!! :smt023

1 - 20 of 31 Posts