Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we all do it some, or atleast I hope we do. I always try to have people over for bullshitting, beer drinking when I do a lot of work on the car, they can help if they wish. What I am talking about is with parts or things. A friend was putting together a street car from a 4 cly coupe and junkyard motor. We did some trading around and we both ended up with fresh 8.8's instead of him having to use the 7.5. I also swapped all my control arms at the time for tubular / adjustable pieces so I just gave him my stock arms that had been boxed with good bushings. It was like him hitting the lottery. He was really thankful, just made me feel good. Anyone else do things like that for the value of feeling better..not the cash

·
Registered
129 Posts
Yep...as often as I can. Most often it comes back 10 fold..... makes me feel good when I can help those that need it.

·
Philippians 4:13
2,922 Posts
We loaned lynch some starting fluid at FFW one year, only to get drug by him first round!! Lol

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
I don't know if you were around, Or even saw the thread started for "Megabu" AKA Greg, But SEVERAL Bullet members sent him parts to get his Megabird off the ground. There's been quite a few threads of Bullet members helping out Members which is one of the reasons this is the best Drag Racing based site IMO.

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=245256&highlight=megabird

Sure there's a lot of shit talking/harrassing going on, but when it really comes down to helping those in need, The Bullet comes through in HUGE WAYS :smt023

1 - 5 of 5 Posts